Skip to main content

Zoe not into Sam - bullshit!

Looks old - and believe me I have a facial scar, had it since about 4, don't remember myself but I was told the story.

Anyway, if it did happen as a kid often we don't know much about it. And certainly you grow tired of the tale - & it is rather rude to ask a total stranger, you earn that kind of personal stuff.

I agree it looks like a medical scar.

I'm another one who will jump on the "Sam's not that hot" bandwagon. People who look like Sam (body wise) are often a personality type..and that type is that they have a pretty big self obsession and high opinion of themselves going on which I find a total turn off. I'd much rather a person who has an average healthy looking body, not muscle bound and does something more interesting than spending all of his time in front of the mirror in the gym peering at his muscles. How many obsessed hours a day would it take him to look like that? Not that it matters, I'd say he most likely loves his own body enough to make up for me being meh about it.

When Zoe says she's not impressed by his body, I totally understand why and I absolutely believe her.

He's a narcissist through and through. I don't like his smugness, his one up man ship or his face. His eyes are horrid looking because he appears to have corneal scarring and it appears his teeth are discoloured or decayed. He looks far older than 21 and I resent the way he exposed Angie for what she was. How dare he take it upon himself to do such a thing. He knows what he's doing and that strikes me as being a manipulative sociopathic arsehole. I believe he was probably glassed because of the nasty being that he is. I hope some one gives him a good kick in the family jewels and B.B. kicks him out. A detestable rodent is what he is. Fuck off Samual Wallace, ya crunt!!!!

zoe is pretty, she carries a bit of weight on her face, if she can lose a bit on the cheek and jawline, she will beat any girls in the house. beautiful eyes!!! if i were her i would also think twice to get involved, they have mutual friends, in a small country community they may even have relatives who know each other. definitely a case of approach with caution

sam is hot, but i wont be into him. not in a serious relationship. 6 packs = high maintenance, like wynter said, it takes hours after hours of self-obsession to get that (unless you work in fitness industry for living), and there can be only one high maintenance party in the relationship, that should be me lol

He's a narcissist through and through. I don't like his smugness, his one up man ship or his face. His eyes are horrid looking because he appears to have corneal scarring and it appears his teeth are discoloured or decayed. He looks far older than 21 and I resent the way he exposed Angie for what she was. How dare he take it upon himself to do such a thing. He knows what he's doing and that strikes me as being a manipulative sociopathic arsehole. I believe he was probably glassed because of the nasty being that he is. I hope some one gives him a good kick in the family jewels and B.B. kicks him out. A detestable rodent is what he is. Fuck off Samual Wallace, ya crunt!!!!

WTF 21????? I thought he was much older.

Hang on a minute.........before you annoint Saint perfect Zoe and christen her a beauty - which she is not, no point being delusional;
OK anyway back to St Zoe, have you considered the reverse?
IE girl is free to go for - Brad, Mike, Ray, as well as george/sam, so does Zoe just go for shallow stuff like physical appearance? Hu, isn't she doing what others are being accused of.

Anyway, she's nice enough, has seen the light, is smart, and she's got good game.
Plus - she blitzed all the preening HMs as the only good one on the radio

Hang on a minute.........before you annoint Saint perfect Zoe and christen her a beauty - which she is not, no point being delusional;
OK anyway back to St Zoe, have you considered the reverse?
IE girl is free to go for - Brad, Mike, Ray, as well as george/sam, so does Zoe just go for shallow stuff like physical appearance? Hu, isn't she doing what others are being accused of.

Anyway, she's nice enough, has seen the light, is smart, and she's got good game.
Plus - she blitzed all the preening HMs as the only good one on the radio

Bloody good point!

And the fact I never even considered it, just highlights how shallow I am...

I feel he is also biding his time and waiting for eviction time (tonight) to cause more problems. He told BB he wants to sleep next to Estelle. If Estelle stays and that does happen, the green eyed monster will strike again.

I agree it looks like a medical scar.

I'm another one who will jump on the "Sam's not that hot" bandwagon. People who look like Sam (body wise) are often a personality type..and that type is that they have a pretty big self obsession and high opinion of themselves going on which I find a total turn off. I'd much rather a person who has an average healthy looking body, not muscle bound and does something more interesting than spending all of his time in front of the mirror in the gym peering at his muscles. How many obsessed hours a day would it take him to look like that? Not that it matters, I'd say he most likely loves his own body enough to make up for me being meh about it.

When Zoe says she's not impressed by his body, I totally understand why and I absolutely believe her.
So....if I see an overweight person, can I go ahead and make an assumption that they have no self control, poor pride in their appearance etc?
I'm sick of seeing this shit, I'd get flamed for the above comment if I was serious but it's ok for people now to make assumptions about people who have nice bodies?

People work out to feel good, to feel good about themselves and as a stress release in general, there are those that are arrogant but most are like everyone else and it's stupid to make assumptions.

On topic, Zoe has probably seen what a fool the girls have made of themselves with him already and hasn't bothered, plus George is single again.

So....if I see an overweight person, can I go ahead and make an assumption that they have no self control..

Well given the assumption is correct for about 90% of our overweight population, I would be fine with it.

The majority of overweight people are overweight because they eat too much.

That is a fact.

Again the vast majority of people with good bodies on the other hand watch what they eat and exercise.

So again, I would be fine with the assumption that people who have a good body usually eat right and exercise.

And for the record, I only work out to eat cake.

Ha!

Seriously.

Just because weight is not a priority to some, it does not mean things are out of control.

One of my mates was talking about a girl and said "you know why she's so fat - its because she can pick up regardless".

And he complains about his misses apparently having a small bulge over the gut. To be honest I feel sorry for him!

Well given the assumption is correct for about 90% of our overweight population, I would be fine with it.

The majority of overweight people are overweight because they eat too much.

That is a fact.

Again the vast majority of people with good bodies on the other hand watch what they eat and exercise.

So again, I would be fine with the assumption that people who have a good body usually eat right and exercise.

And for the record, I only work out to eat cake.

Ha!

Seriously.
Haha yeah but there is more to it than that, and it was an example....people shouldn't make assumptions.
I get it all the time, I'm one of these 'fit' people and I put a lot of work into my body and have a physical job as well and I have to jump
through rings of fire with girls because they think I'm a douchebag by default.

Hopefully it's chocolate cake though!

Just because weight is not a priority to some, it does not mean things are out of control.

One of my mates was talking about a girl and said "you know why she's so fat - its because she can pick up regardless".

And he complains about his misses apparently having a small bulge over the gut. To be honest I feel sorry for him!
And it really shouldn't be, if they're happy in their own skin and they are healthy, then that's fine.

As I've said in another thread, Zoe needs to get some styling tips - How she dresses makes her look a lot bigger than she is.
She's just a big statured girl naturally.

Zoe's into everyone but knows her chances are slim. For someone who claims she doesn't like bitching, she did alot of bitching about Josh and Angie because she was jealous. She joked with George that she and he could now get together post-Layla and i'm sure she would go for Sam if he were interested. Stacey also does alot of bitching which i think is out of jealousy.

Given the current obesity epidemic in this country, in my opinion, our weight and health needs to be a priority.

Being overweight is a terrible thing for our body's systems to try and cope with. It makes your heart fat, floppy and useless, it exhausts your lungs, plays havoc on your endocrine system which has a knock on effect on your urinary system and that is just for starters.

I read something somewhere that said something like "if you can't find the time for exercise and good diet today, then make time for disease in the future". A healthy body will hold you in good stead for your future.

Zoe is not big boned - she is overweight.

Sorry for going a little off topic and Saucy Sorceress of course it is chocolate cake!

Being overweight is a terrible thing for our body's systems to try and cope with. It makes your heart fat, floppy and useless, it exhausts your lungs, plays havoc on your endocrine system which has a knock on effect on your urinary system and that is just for starters.

A strong mind is more important. If you really believe the above your mind is extremely weak. I bet when it starts to get cold you wear a jumper,and if there is only a hint of rain you are scared of getting wet too.

A strong mind is more important. If you really believe the above your mind is extremely weak. I bet when it starts to get cold you wear a jumper,and if there is only a hint of rain you are scared of getting wet too.
...LMFAO.
*wipes tear* oh that's a good one.

What do you mean if I "believe the above"?

It is basic anatomy and physiology.

Don't shoot me over it. I'm just the messenger.

And go have a Snickers.

You're not yourself when you are hungry.

Ha. Zoe just admitted she was into George but told others she was not into him as she knew she had no hope in hell!

She's obviously way into Sam.

Back