Skip to main content

Zoe not into Sam - bullshit!

S

sunscraper

She claims that she's not into him, but I bet this is only because she now knows she is no chance, and she just does not want to admit it.

Last edited by a moderator:
She's delusional if she thinks Sam would go for her over the other girls.

Oh my God!

How hot was his kissing technique?

I love a good kisser.

She's delusional if she thinks Sam would go for her over the other girls.

WTF? These threads are just an excuse to talk about how ugly you guys think she is.. it's old, overdone and nasty.

I find him great eye candy but realistically him and I wouldn't have much in common and are completely incompatible with each other. It's not all about looks, she's allowed to not be attracted to him.

She was quite honest about her attraction to George, even though he turned her down for Layla.

Maybe she isn't. It is possible that someone isn't into someone with a good body.

That's true, like types attract - but with Zoe you know that she wants him but 'she knows she has no hope', and she does not want to come of like the loser.

She was absolutely rapt with the Kiss! even thou it was nothing!

WTF? These threads are just an excuse to talk about how ugly you guys think she is.. it's old, overdone and nasty.

You go girl!

And for the record, I think she is beautiful.

Fuck the haters.

She was quite honest about her attraction to George, even though he turned her down for Layla.

Yep, and she learned her lesson and obviously won't risk that again!

Plus, we know what it really means when a female says she is not into someone who's apparently super hot!

That's true, like types attract - but with Zoe you know that she wants him but 'she knows she has no hope', and she does not want to come of like the loser.

She was absolutely rapt with the Kiss! even thou it was nothing!

I've met plenty of attractive people I haven't been into. You may think they're hot, you may want to have sex with them. It doesn't mean you actually are in to them. Sometimes you meet hot people and there's just zero chemistry which actually negates any physical urges.

Plus, we know what it really means when a female says she is not into someone who's apparently super hot!

Oh really?

I'm sure you may think you know, but I can guarantee you don't have a clue.

Zoe is lovely, and any of those shallow, self absorbed (ahem) 'hotties' would be bloody lucky to have her attention. Fortunately for her, none of them come up to scratch.

Pffft!

Oh really?

I'm sure you may think you know, but I can guarantee you don't have a clue.

Zoe is lovely, and any of those shallow, self absorbed (ahem) 'hotties' would be bloody lucky to have her attention. Fortunately for her, none of them come up to scratch.

Pffft!
Hear hear!! And Sam ain't super hot.

Yep, and she learned her lesson and obviously won't risk that again!

Super hot?

I don't find him attractive as a package. Yep, nice body - but that's about it. I don't even think his face is very appealing, least of all his apparent personality.

Zoe seems to me to have integrity, but is still a bit easily led (probably an age thing) - and she deserves a keeper!

Hear hear!! And Sam ain't super hot.

Yeah, that's just it. He has a hot body, if you're into that sort of look, but his face doesn't do a lot for me. Although, he does have a lovely smile. (I'm sounding more and more like my mother every day.)

I think what helps him is that he is obviously on a charm offensive and has some natural charisma.

Back