Skip to main content

"Youse aren't defining happiness correct..."

Clutching at straws here.

Surely there are better things to nitpick at Travis' behaviour than this....
I could go on and on. Not 2 minutes later, he was telling others that this was "his time" and to "let him finish"...when he has been stealing everyone else's airtime the whole time he's been there.

Grrrrr my dislike of Travis just grew exponentially. His ignorance, arrogance and stupidity truly know no bounds. Who the FUCK does he think he is to tell others what the definition of happiness is!? SMH...

I thought he was just expressing his own personal opinion. After all they were all discussing "what is happiness".

Although I don't completely agree with his statement regarding money, happiness and love, how is it arrogant or even wrong to state his opinion that they aren't defining happiness in the correct term?

I mean, this is if you're not being biased douches, exemplifying the negative trait you are crucifying someone for.

It's sad that Travis doesn't associate love and happiness together :/ Bad boyfriend material...

As much as I dislike Travis I think reaching this conclusion is a little ridiculous. He never said he doesn't associate love with happiness, he said that money can buy happiness because happiness isn't exclusive to love.

He didn't articulate himself well... but this is Travis we're talking about.

Cos if it were David acting that way they would've make it into WWIII.

So true. They would all gang up and tell him to shut it. He'd spend the rest of the night apologising to this bunch of bullies.

I think Travis has a very blinkered view of life. He doesn't think outside the square, believes the world revolves around him, and sadly, is an asshat to boot.

So true. They would all gang up and tell him to shut it. He'd spend the rest of the night apologising to this bunch of bullies.

I think Travis has a very blinkered view of life. He doesn't think outside the square, believes the world revolves around him, and sadly, is an asshat to boot.
Regarding this specific topic; "Money doesn't buy happiness" is a very, very common saying, particularly in this age right now, ala the square.

Wouldn't him questioning that common saying, and thinking of reasons why it doesn't particularly hold true be the definition of "thinking around the square"?

Maybe. But I honestly feel he says things simply to be controversial or attention seeking. You know, the whole, "if you say black, I'll say white", thing.

Back