Skip to main content

Your Original Choice to WIN?

M

magickster

Which house mate did you want to win in the beginning and do you still favour this person? I wanted Ben and Tim to win from the first day and even though Ben is gone, I still hope TIM wins it come grand final day.

Sorry to be a bore, but there is announcement up suggesting the 'who will win' discussions be kept in the HM forum...

On launch night/ 1st week I really liked Tully (BARF ..what was I thinking)
Then it was Ben
Now I'm going Tahan all the way.
But if Tim wins I will still be happy.

Since day 1 until she was evicted - MIKKAYLA :D
Since Mik was evicted until now - TIM

launch night: tully
after first month: ben,tim,tully,drew
midway: ben,tim,drew
last week: tim
now: Tim or Drew!
but tahan will win

Which house mate did you want to win in the beginning and do you still favour this person? I wanted Ben and Tim to win from the first day and even though Ben is gone, I still hope TIM wins it come grand final day.

Drew first. Tim second. Now I couldn't care if Drew took Sharon's spot! :p

At first Ed ( my god what was I thinking !!!!!!!)
Then after he told Tully he shouldnt trust Drew I started to hate him.
Since then I have loved Drew. I love that he is witty, honest and wears his heart on his sleeve. I also love it when he and Tim troublemake and gossip. I think it's funny and has made the show
Saying that, I think Jade will win. The sympathy is with her

Drew (ugh, I know!)
then Mikkayla or Tim or Jade
then Tim or Jade (once Mikkayla was evicted)
then Jade
still Jade
only Jade

disclaimer: if it's down to Tahan & Tim. Then Tahan.

I've wanted Tim to win from he beginning but thought the marriage task was going to catapult Drew to the win. I fell for Tahan a couple of weeks in (specifically she caught my attention starting the night she did the DR task with Rohan and the ice bath).

If they are final 3, I won't need to vote.

At first Drew, then i'm done with him went it was Drully.....
Then Tim when he putting himself up for eviction and still today i'm want Tim to win....

Even I don't like Jade, but I got this feeling she going to win....

Ben, Mikkayla or Tim ( he is annoying & mean at times, but he has been very entertaining to watch).

Drew and Jade for the first few weeks, then Tim Ben and Tahan

Drew at first, closely followed by Tim. I'd prefer Tim to win now, but I wouldn't be too upset if Drew did.

Beginning - Mikkayla
Middle- Mikkayla or Tim
Mikkayla only
after Mikk's eviction,
Jade
Jade
Jade all the way for the win!!

At first Ed ( my god what was I thinking !!!!!!!)
Then after he told Tully he shouldnt trust Drew I started to hate him.
Since then I have loved Drew. I love that he is witty, honest and wears his heart on his sleeve. I also love it when he and Tim troublemake and gossip. I think it's funny and has made the show
Saying that, I think Jade will win. The sympathy is with her

Ed seemed like a nice person in the first few weeks. I remember he took Sharon to the presidential suite because she'd had a really tough week.

It wasn't until his stuff with Jade and Tully where things turned around.

Drew then tim then jade the drew then tim and now tim/jade :)

Tully, despite her talking about Instagram, was my favourite on N1. The Instagram thing should have been a hint. Any girl who talks about Instagram isn't someone I particularly want to listen to. I liked Mikkayla early on as well, and that changed after a while.

Back