Skip to main content

Your first impression on Priya? (i.e "Posh Spice")

I was annoyed at Priya at first. I hated that she had the power and how she handled it. But ever since she got nominated the first week, I started liking her because she seemed very outcasted in the house

How could someone not know that rooting for someone means cheering for them? I knew that. I thought everyone knew that. Weird. :)
It was the Skye super fan on this board. I think she was tired of my constant criticism of Skye's fake behavior and when I said that I was rooting for David or Priya to win she found a way to joke.

Yep I thought she'd be sassy fun-loving chick in the mold of Tahan. Instead we got a patronizing headmistress 'old soul' (I have to keep reminding myself Priz is in her 2os and not in her 60s) dullard, what a disappointment she turn out to be. *smh*
She's in her 20's? Are you kidding me? I must have blocked that out. That must be in showbiz years.

First impression was very positive. She seemed smart, and honest and a worthy winner.
My feelings have absolutely changed. I still think she's smart, but I thought she'd be much more straight forward with her feelings. So, she made a great first impressions, but did not live up to it.

First impression. Loved her because she seemed strategic. Only annoying thing about her was when she and Katie were talking to BB she would accentuate the "s" at the end of a word that ended in S.
BB: "Priya, is this a tempting offer." Priya: "YesssssSSSSSS Big Brother."

Since then, besides being a strong woman, I like her ability to address and resolve conflict by meeting it head on. I honestly think her and David will be life long friends OUTSIDE the house because they are very similar no matter how much the extremists fans on both sides are and would argue against. Now, while I do believe Priya was infact stirring the pot by targeting Ryan (as she was called out by Ryan's sister) and doing same with David (as called out by David's dad). It is strategy. That's what you're supposed to do if you're playing the game. Take the target off yourself. I'm probably one of the select few on this board who likes and is cheering* for either Priya or David to win it all.

*Used the term "rooting" before, completely unaware that this term means something else in Aussie slang.

I am rooting for Priya, unfortunately being such a high class gigolo, nobody can afford me >_<

I thought she was putting it on in her promo. When I heard 'unapologetically Priya' I was all 'pshh, producers told her to say that...'
Though I still think that may have been a line conjured up by the directors, Priya's delivered everything promised and more. Fell in love after watching her consistently demonstrate that she really is unapologetically Priya.

First impression. VAPID. Thoughts now? VAPID. In fact @MADONNA played a HUGE part in her popularity. (on here specifically) and not the housemate herself.

I must admit... my first impression not good. I thought she would be annoying/stupid and evicted quickly judging from the first day. But instead we got a wise, intelligent and strategic game-player. Love her.[DOUBLEPOST=1416126763][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yep I thought she'd be sassy fun-loving chick in the mold of Tahan. Instead we got a patronizing headmistress 'old soul' (I have to keep reminding myself Priz is in her 2os and not in her 60s) dullard, what a disappointment she turn out to be. *smh*

Tahan a sassy fun-loving chick? lol

Back