Skip to main content

Xavier: X Marks the Hot

felt for xavier tonight. his tears were real and he was really hurting. I love a human side to the housemates when it's genuine and not over the top and all the time. His party looked like a freakin' blast though so hopefully that cheered him up.

That was a bit sad... Think he had a tough day on his birthday without his family and stuck in the halfway house (and I think Tully was draining everyone in the HW House as well). Definitely looked genuine because he was trying to hide it as much as possible. But he certainly cheered up later in the day! Save Xave!

Xavier thinks and has a sense of humour. Not the 'look at me I'm so funny' kind of humour - (can you hear me Tim?).
Xavier can construct and articulate a sentence which I for one appreciate a lot - (can you hear me Tim?).

I'd like to watch Xavier and Tim in deep, intelligent conversation... yes, I know, fat chance.

LOL - LOVE IT!! I would like to see Xavier give Tim a run for his money as well. I wonder how that would go. The need to be in the same house for a start!

That was a bit sad... Think he had a tough day on his birthday without his family and stuck in the halfway house (and I think Tully was draining everyone in the HW House as well). Definitely looked genuine because he was trying to hide it as much as possible. But he certainly cheered up later in the day! Save Xave!

Yeah poor guy - I actually shed a tear myself. I think just being locked away with Tully would be enough to make me cry though. She's just a drainer. Manages to suck all the positive energy out of the air and spread negative energy, that's a real talent. So that, being nominated, missing your family and thinking about your Dad that recently passed must have been so hard. At least the party looked like Good Fun!! He seems like such a nice, down to earth kinda guy. Hope he stays for a while. SAVE XAVE! YES!! I do wish he'd get rid of that nail polish though, please! :p

I really like Xav, he seems really funny and take no bullcrap kind of guy. I think anti-Xav stuff is coming from house mates that he has stood up too (Tully and Mikkayla) and also because Tim nommed him.

SAVE THE XAV!

Really ****** off that Xavier was evicted but except for dead-cert Rohan that was a tough bunch to compete with in the voting. Matt is bulletproof and Tully and Tahan definitely have respective audience segments that support them.

Xavier's only crime was being funny, interesting and rolling with the punches of both BB and the other HMs.

It's even more infuriating when you consider that Mikkayla, Heidi, Tim and to a lesser degree Caleb and Katie/Lucy are still in there occupying space.

Really ****** off that Xavier was evicted but except for dead-cert Rohan that was a tough bunch to compete with in the voting. Matt is bulletproof and Tully and Tahan definitely have respective audience segments that support them.

Xavier's only crime was being funny, interesting and rolling with the punches of both BB and the other HMs.

It's even more infuriating when you consider that Mikkayla, Heidi, Tim and to a lesser degree Caleb and Katie/Lucy are still in there occupying space.
I didn't mind Xavier but he was one of the most boring HMs, along with Matt and Jas. He's probably not boring in real life but you have to be a bit OTT to be interesting enough for people to sit down at their TV and watch you 6 times a week, plus spend money to keep you there.

I didn't mind Xavier but he was one of the most boring HMs, along with Matt and Jas. He's probably not boring in real life but you have to be a bit OTT to be interesting enough for people to sit down at their TV and watch you 6 times a week, plus spend money to keep you there.

Why I don't disagree with this, I'm self-aware enough to know that Xavier & I shared the same sense of dry, subtle humour. That humour, admittedly, wasn't going to register with the heaps of Katies and Lucies at home watching BB. To me, OTT too often equates to 2-dimensional and that describes far too many of the HMs even the ones that I otherwise like including Ed and Matt. Had Xavier stayed on I believe he would have become a Tim Bruno-type figure, valued for his insight if not his vulnerability - and I don't mean the kind of vulnerability associated with being an immature plonker like singsong Ben.

I think Xavier needed a bit more time in there. He got a bit overshadowed by the loud crazy ones. Xavier was actually funny and intelligent and would have been a great one to watch if he got given more of a chance.

Why I don't disagree with this, I'm self-aware enough to know that Xavier & I shared the same sense of dry, subtle humour. That humour, admittedly, wasn't going to register with the heaps of Katies and Lucies at home watching BB. To me, OTT too often equates to 2-dimensional and that describes far too many of the HMs even the ones that I otherwise like including Ed and Matt. Had Xavier stayed on I believe he would have become a Tim Bruno-type figure, valued for his insight if not his vulnerability - and I don't mean the kind of vulnerability associated with being an immature plonker like singsong Ben.

I found him funny occasionally but when people think about who's funny out of all the HMs, they automatically think of Tim (well I do, anyway). I would have much preferred Xav to stay than not stay, and the same with Rohan, but it's hard to compete with the other HMs who are loud and have strong personalities.

And I wouldn't consider Ed and Matt OTT. They're both potplants.

Yeah I'm sad he went too, but it was a hard week for him to be up. Xavier was nice and funny but he just couldn't overpower the emotions felt for the others who were up alongside him.

Hopefully he can get sent in again. Maybe something like Ray was last year.

My favourite male HM of the season gone, yet the Brawns-no-Brains are still here... all three of them. :eek:
A sad day for the nation.

I've been watching old episodes on youtube lately and can I just say that it's an absolute travesty that this guy was voted out as early as he was.

Yeah I saw some footage at one of the recent evictions and remembered him and thought wow we really did miss out. We got stuck with the boring himbos. I don't think Matt, Caleb or Ed have made me laugh at all.

didn't like Xavier's attitude when he got nominated. He was cool in the first few days, then he got all pms on everyone.

Back