Skip to main content

Xavier: X Marks the Hot

I don't see what the appeal is, he seems pretty boring, witty but no different to other witty types through the years.

For me, it's because he's got many of the attributes that I find attractive in a man - sense of humour & wit , intelligence, friendliness, auburn hair, glasses, nice smile, nicely groomed, musicality. One or 2 (or even 3) of those things in isolation wouldn't catch my attention but he's very close to being my 'whole package'.

Of all they boys, I would shag him first!

I don't mind him but he doesn't seem to open up much.. I'm starting to wonder if he will become a pot plant, trying to blend in and not be too outrageous or say anything controversial..

I don't think you've got anything to worry about there with Xavier, I see the potential pot planters as Ed, Matt, Jas, Drew, Sharon and maybe Jade & Tahan (who both are clearly just there for their modelling careers).

I think Xavier will open up more and more as the show goes on.

I don't think you've got anything to worry about there with Xavier, I see the potential pot planters as Ed, Matt, Jas, Drew, Sharon and maybe Jade & Tahan (who both are clearly just there for their modelling careers).

I think Xavier will open up more and more as the show goes on.
I'd agree with those except Tahan and jade, especially Tahan....she's clearly not a pot plant.

Yeah you're right...

They might not be 'pot plants' but at the same time I just cant see them doing anything exciting or provocative in case it hurts their future careers which I think is a bit boring... But I could be wrong Tahan did tell Tully what she thought of her butting in on people's conversations the other night.

Jade keeps calling him Exavier rather than Zavier - what is with all these housemates being unable to get names right!

Liked him initially but I agree with Sorceress, he is another variation of that funny witty nerd-hot HM we've seen time and time again but I don't like the undercurrents with this one. He's the kind of guy that plays both sides to his advantage he's in everyone's good books because he makes sure it stays that way by making Mik or Tully or whoever think that he's on their side. He's worse than someone like Tim who is loud and obnoxious but he never hides his feelings and he never pretends to be someone he's not.

He's the kind of guy that plays both sides to his advantage he's in everyone's good books because he makes sure it stays that way by making Mik or Tully or whoever think that he's on their side. He's worse than someone like Tim who is loud and obnoxious but he never hides his feelings and he never pretends to be someone he's not.

I think you could describe every housemate except maybe 1 or 2 that way. They all bitch and moan about each other behind each others back but are completely different to each others face. That's life and that's big brother.

Maybe because Xavier is sucking up to everyone and not being himself?

I don't think Tim and Xavier fit the same niche at all; completely different

Last edited:
I don't think he has much time for Heidi - she's unnecessarily controversial and a bit up her self. I couldn't stand it when she was crapping on about always being the popular person in a group and then she found herself in the halfway house. Really - not everyone can be popular all of the time. Not only that, Heidi and Tim were so rude to the halfway house mates in the first week and now they whinge. Some people can be so short sighted and I put Jas in the same boat over the juice conversation. Totally unnecessary! Manners cost nothing!

Don't know how many houses you've been locked up in for a long period of time with a bunch of extroverts, but i think pretty quickly you'd drop any act and be yourself. That's a long and very difficult environment to be someone or something you're not. Don't forget, the producers only show you what they want you to see. I think your comments are a bit unfair as there isn't any evidence to suggest you are correct.

Liked him initially but I agree with Sorceress, he is another variation of that funny witty nerd-hot HM we've seen time and time again but I don't like the undercurrents with this one. He's the kind of guy that plays both sides to his advantage he's in everyone's good books because he makes sure it stays that way by making Mik or Tully or whoever think that he's on their side. He's worse than someone like Tim who is loud and obnoxious but he never hides his feelings and he never pretends to be someone he's not.

Don't know how many houses you've been locked up in for a long period of time with a bunch of extroverts, but i think pretty quickly you'd drop any act and be yourself. That's a long and very difficult environment to be someone or something you're not. Don't forget, the producers only show you what they want you to see. I think your comments are a bit unfair as there isn't any evidence to suggest you are correct.

Xavier thinks and has a sense of humour. Not the 'look at me I'm so funny' kind of humour - (can you hear me Tim?).
Xavier can construct and articulate a sentence which I for one appreciate a lot - (can you hear me Tim?).

I'd like to watch Xavier and Tim in deep, intelligent conversation... yes, I know, fat chance.

If you're a long time bb fan then you'd know that you've met an Xavier nearly every season.

My evidence comes from aired conversations between Mik and X and then X with everyone else.

Xavier might be in an unnatural environment but so are the other people, I can only judge what I see and so can you, differing opinions are normal.

EDIT: How interesting, everything I surmised about his character were verbalised by every second HM tonight!

Last edited:
Xavier thinks and has a sense of humour. Not the 'look at me I'm so funny' kind of humour - (can you hear me Tim?).
Xavier can construct and articulate a sentence which I for one appreciate a lot - (can you hear me Tim?).

I'd like to watch Xavier and Tim in deep, intelligent conversation... yes, I know, fat chance.

Totally I so agree!! That would be great!! But Tim just seems so stubborn and inflexible that I'm not sure that would agree on anything including to agree to disagree.

He's the kind of guy that plays both sides to his advantage he's in everyone's good books because he makes sure it stays that way by making Mik or Tully or whoever think that he's on their side.

Frankly I haven't seen that much footage of Xavier to to know whether all of these claims are valid. But even if they are, isn't this the point of the whole exercise - to 'play the game'?

He's worse than someone like Tim who is loud and obnoxious but he never hides his feelings and he never pretends to be someone he's not.

Tim lacks the mental deftness to pretend being someone else and he knows it.

felt for xavier tonight. his tears were real and he was really hurting. I love a human side to the housemates when it's genuine and not over the top and all the time. His party looked like a freakin' blast though so hopefully that cheered him up.

Back