Skip to main content

X Factor 2012

I dont like Bella, but Nat Bass is making her worse, wtf

what about tonight are like Wand Erection 2.0..wtf? Talk about trying to milk the boy band thing.

Jason or Justin to go. Bella close behind.

Loving Samantha, The Collective & Angel.

I haven't had a chance to watch last night's episode yet (too busy with BB related stuff lol). Was Bella bad? Pity if she was, I like her voice.

Also like The Collective and Angel.

I hate shows like these. The X Factor is just a popularity contest now. Ever since the success of 'One Direction', all they want is a boy band and all the ads have been focused on that. There are so many people out there with actual talent who deserve to be selling out arenas. That's why public voting on shows like that annoy me. It's just teenage girls who want eye candy.
I have never watched it. I prefer the 'country has talent' franchise becuase it's more than just singing.
/small rant finished

I hate shows like these. The X Factor is just a popularity contest now. Ever since the success of 'One Direction', all they want is a boy band and all the ads have been focused on that. There are so many people out there with actual talent who deserve to be selling out arenas. That's why public voting on shows like that annoy me. It's just teenage girls who want eye candy.
I have never watched it. I prefer the 'country has talent' franchise becuase it's more than just singing.
/small rant finished

Totally agree.

I have a long list called "people I want to see under the bus"

And The X Factor is in there for their pretentious boy band.

It's a very long list.

Very pleasing result, didn't see that coming as the little girls will usually save their faves no matter what.
I wonder if Ronan is being sincere when he says WAT are "world class", because they are weak as piss, and The Collective totally cancel any need for them in the competition.

Nathaniel shouldn't have been the other one in danger though, Jason or Justin had a narrow escape.

Very pleasing result, didn't see that coming as the little girls will usually save their faves no matter what.
I wonder if Ronan is being sincere when he says WAT are "world class", because they are weak as piss, and The Collective totally cancel any need for them in the competition.

Nathaniel shouldn't have been the other one in danger though, Jason or Justin had a narrow escape.

agreed with all of this!

Back