Skip to main content

X Factor 2012

I agree with that. I also thought Jason was quite average, I don't see any star quality there.

The Collective are much better than What About Tonight, but the latter may have an advantage because they've been around longer & have thousands of facebook fans.

The Collective were probably the best last night. Samantha & Angel were really good. The others were OK but Jason, Fortunate & What About Tonight really struggled so I'm thinking one of those will go home, preferably Jason.

Bella got through? WTF?

Didn't that Samantha girl look like Zooey Deschanel tonight? OMG and Guy's song well that sucked balls

Guy's song that "sucked balls" is #1 on several charts so not everyone agrees with you. Your Guy hate is well-known though. Personally I like it.

Samantha Jade did NOT deserve to be bottom 2, thankfully the judges were fair.

[video=youtube;fn3sthQCJ7Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn3sthQCJ7Y&feature=plcp[/video]

Apparently it was because of this.

Not looking great for Mel B is it? I wonder who the replacement will be, they used up all the extra boys to form The Collective.

That video is now gone, anyone tell me what it ws about?

I didn't watch all 9 minutes of it, but it seemed to be a twitter video uploaded by Josh, of himself and (I think) Adil & William Singe, talking crap while the counter went up & up showing how many followers they had. I doubt anything he said was controversial, more that doing any kind of self promotion while in the show is against the rules.

This is believed to be the reason he got kicked off the show:

TWITTER fans of The X Factor contestant dumped from the talent contest claim axed singer Josh Brookes had solicited nude photos from followers during a Twitcam chat this week.

The 20-year-old labourer was hosting an unauthorised live chat with another hopeful, Adil Memon, when they allegedly asked fans to "send us banana pics".

It is understood the phrase is teen talk meaning naked images.

Memon, 18, was voted off the Channel 7 program on Tuesday night, but Brookes was officially disqualified over the incident when it was brought to the attention of producers FremantleMedia Australia.

In a swift response not prompted by media enquiries, Seven issued a statement confirming the serious breach of it's social media policy.

"During an out of hours social media session Josh behaved in an inappropriate manner that put him in breach of his responsibilities to this program. After a careful review of the incident, FremantleMedia Australia, producers of the program, together with Channel Seven made a joint decision to remove him from the competition. Josh will return home to Perth."

It leaves Spice Girls' Mel B with one contender, Dubbo singer Jason Owen, with a replacement for Brookes "to be announced in the coming days".

This had been Brookes' second attempt at the competition having made it to last year's Boot Camp stage before being left out of Guy Sebastian's final three under-25 male performers.

Source: http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/en...ll-for-nude-pics/story-e6frewyr-1226478374488

Back