Skip to main content

Wtf Ryan tonight?

He does it because, amongst other things, he has a tolerance problem. He has very little tolerance for other people's opinions, personalities, ideas, wants, needs, etc. He constantly bitches about the other HMs. He is sneaky, spiteful & controlling. He is basically a nasty, toxic person. He just can't/won't put himself in someone else's shoes. He is the alpha male bully in the schoolyard, and the other boys look up to him and/or fear him. He doesn't like to be challenged. I've also noticed he never apologises when he has arguments with people. Most adults settle things with mutual apologies.

I'm glad he is not in my family.
You know that's a good point. Travis apologized first when they had their little riff and Ryan never apologized to Skye after theirs. Unless he did and we never saw it aired.

He does it because, amongst other things, he has a tolerance problem. He has very little tolerance for other people's opinions, personalities, ideas, wants, needs, etc. He constantly bitches about the other HMs. He is sneaky, spiteful & controlling. He is basically a nasty, toxic person. He just can't/won't put himself in someone else's shoes. He is the alpha male bully in the schoolyard, and the other boys look up to him and/or fear him. He doesn't like to be challenged. I've also noticed he never apologises when he has arguments with people. Most adults settle things with mutual apologies.

I'm glad he is not in my family.
I agree with this and it's interesting that he only became this alpha after Sam left. He was Sam's lackie up until then. David was always on the outer of the Sam/Ryan/Sandra Group. David thinks he and Ryan are best mates now but I feel kind of sorry for David because as soon as they get out, Ryan will be back to being Sam's bestie and they'll both be back to like they were being exclusive and nasty towards David. Not that they'll probably get much of a chance to hang out much out of the house, but it's fairly obvious Dave is only second choice because Sam isn't there. He's being used and Ryan has sucked him right in. It's fairly classic playground stuff. David will only be the "good bloke" until someone better ie Sam, comes along.

I also agree about him never apologising. He doesn't seem to be able to admin he might be wrong about anything. He deflects the blame and demands others apologise to him. He's good at it but it's just a reinforcement of the bullying alpha personality type.

I agree with this and it's interesting that he only became this alpha after Sam left. He was Sam's lackie up until then. David was always on the outer of the Sam/Ryan/Sandra Group. David thinks he and Ryan are best mates now but I feel kind of sorry for David because as soon as they get out, Ryan will be back to being Sam's bestie and they'll both be back to like they were being exclusive and nasty towards David. Not that they'll probably get much of a chance to hang out much out of the house, but it's fairly obvious Dave is only second choice because Sam isn't there. He's being used and Ryan has sucked him right in. It's fairly classic playground stuff. David will only be the "good bloke" until someone better ie Sam, comes along.

I also agree about him never apologising. He doesn't seem to be able to admin he might be wrong about anything. He deflects the blame and demands others apologise to him. He's good at it but it's just a reinforcement of the bullying alpha personality type.
Pretty sure everyone used to say Sam and Ryan were running the house. I genuienly think Ryan and David are pretty close friends now. They probably didn't see eye to eye at first but now they seem to get along quite well.
Also apparently the whole Travis and Ryan had more to it that wasn't shown (Travis had started it?)

Agreed. Ryan & Sam were the silver backs lol. David was a subordinate. Sam left & Dave kissed Ryan's arse and became his little lapdog. And poor old Dave thinks Ryan has his back. OMG!

Ryan is a nasty character. I wouldn't trust him for one minute.

Pretty sure everyone used to say Sam and Ryan were running the house. I genuienly think Ryan and David are pretty close friends now. They probably didn't see eye to eye at first but now they seem to get along quite well.
Also apparently the whole Travis and Ryan had more to it that wasn't shown (Travis had started it?)
Yeah, see I don't. I think that they're mates now because Ryan has let him in as there's no-one else in the house to hang with. If Sam walked back into the house today, Ryan would dump David like a hot rock and be straight back to bitching about him with Sam.

Everyone sees things differently though.

Re Travis, I think there is an awful lot we haven't seen about Travis. It's my guess that we've only seen a highly edited version of his personality, from what the evicted hm's have mentioned at times. A bit like they job the editors are doing on Skye. Ryan plays with Travis's head and winds him up though. I wouldn't be prepared to dump the blame for the Ryan/Travis argument solely in Travis's lap.

Yeah, see I don't. I think that they're mates now because Ryan has let him in as there's no-one else in the house to hang with. If Sam walked back into the house today, Ryan would dump David like a hot rock and be straight back to bitching about him with Sam.

Everyone sees things differently though.

Re Travis, I think there is an awful lot we haven't seen about Travis. It's my guess that we've only seen a highly edited version of his personality, from what the evicted hm's have mentioned at times. A bit like they job the editors are doing on Skye. Ryan plays with Travis's head and winds him up though. I wouldn't be prepared to dump the blame for the Ryan/Travis argument solely in Travis's lap.
But David also didn't have anyone. We can't assume what would happen as we dont even know the housemates well enough.
Tbh, any of these housemates would throw any of their friends under the bus if it meant winning, don't just single out Ryan.

RYAN does not deserve to win. I think big brother producers struggle to give him airtime despite Facebook fans thinking he's hot because he's that boring. All of the other original housemates deserve to win over him, Priya, David, Skye and Travis. At least they've contributed to the show whether you like them or not

RYAN does not deserve to win. I think big brother producers struggle to give him airtime despite Facebook fans thinking he's hot because he's that boring. All of the other original housemates deserve to win over him, Priya, David, Skye and Travis. At least they've contributed to the show whether you like them or not
See, some might find the housemates you listed boring. I find Travis extremely boring.

The thing is that was so clearly edited that it is impossible to figure out what is going on. I also feel like we are being led to see certain people in certain ways and the editing is doing that more than ever. Back in the golden days of BBAU we were shown the reality situations and left to make our own decisions up. The show is corrupted badly.

He was SO argumentative at the dinner party! Completely picking fights, why??
E.g. Going on about how he didn't believe Priya re being mad about an intruder winning, then after Priya asked everyone to respect Skye's opinion, Ryan goes "nobody said we didn't respect it Priya" in that argumentative tone.....

This is what I didn't like about him before. How can he not realise he drove Priya to that comment after being so flat out rude before.

His behaviour is so uncalled for and unnecessary. Does he not realise what he's doing or is he intentionslly picking fights or what UGH intentionally picking fights.

He's a fake housemate who is playing the game. Whenever he does or says or does something negative he is quick to completely state the opposite and make that heard.

This isn't the first time we have seen him called out on his behavior, something he has said and he completely refutes and denies and attacks the person who said it.

The guy is an arsehole, this is just one of those ways we have seen. When someone calls him out he is a dick back and attacks them while denying.

He's a fake housemate who is playing the game. Whenever he does or says or does something negative he is quick to completely state the opposite and make that heard.

This isn't the first time we have seen him called out on his behavior, something he has said and he completely refutes and denies and attacks the person who said it.

The guy is an arsehole, this is just one of those ways we have seen. When someone calls him out he is a dick back and attacks them while denying.

And what's so wrong with playing the game? It is a game and pretty much every housemate is playing it. I hate when people use that as an excuse to hate on someone.

He was SO argumentative at the dinner party! Completely picking fights, why??
E.g. Going on about how he didn't believe Priya re being mad about an intruder winning, then after Priya asked everyone to respect Skye's opinion, Ryan goes "nobody said we didn't respect it Priya" in that argumentative tone.....

This is what I didn't like about him before. How can he not realise he drove Priya to that comment after being so flat out rude before.

His behaviour is so uncalled for and unnecessary. Does he not realise what he's doing or is he intentionslly picking fights or what UGH intentionally picking fights.
He was right though! She wants to win and I think she'd be annoyed if anyone else won. I liked Priya but she's so 2 faced now!

And what's so wrong with playing the game? It is a game and pretty much every housemate is playing it. I hate when people use that as an excuse to hate on someone.

Good, you didn't deny he's a fake arsehole. See I don't hate him for playing the game, I hate him because he is a piece of human garbage. The only aspect of game playing I don't like is he is fake about it. Being fake is not what BB is meant to be about. It's now how you should play the game.

He is an arrogant, self righteous prick who thinks his shit can't stink. His game playing of being fake in the house is boring as fuck. Having a convo with the bois about how shitty and angry he is about something. Then with the group trying to be all level headed and minded. He constantly has contradicted himself because he has rarely let his guard down except with his small friends. This isn't interesting TV. We have moments like this where his inner arsehole and bully attitude come through. Then he's back to being a pot plant.

This isn't fun, it isn't funny and it is not entertaining.

Good, you didn't deny he's a fake arsehole. See I don't hate him for playing the game, I hate him because he is a piece of human garbage. The only aspect of game playing I don't like is he is fake about it. Being fake is not what BB is meant to be about. It's now how you should play the game.

He is an arrogant, self righteous prick who thinks his shit can't stink. His game playing of being fake in the house is boring as fuck. Having a convo with the bois about how shitty and angry he is about something. Then with the group trying to be all level headed and minded. He constantly has contradicted himself because he has rarely let his guard down except with his small friends. This isn't interesting TV. We have moments like this where his inner arsehole and bully attitude come through. Then he's back to being a pot plant.

This isn't fun, it isn't funny and it is not entertaining.

I think a lot of people are like that in real life as well though, where they act differently when they are amongst different groups of people. I know I don't act the same towards everyone in my life, don't know about you.

Back