big brother 2014

• YES

Votes: 114 78.1%
  • NO

Votes: 14 9.6%
  • undecided

Votes: 18 12.3%

• Total voters
Bring back Up Late in its original form where they just present a package representing the housemate conversations which were not suitable for the daily show time slot. Trash the late night feast concept - it was the same show every week with only the party theme changing. We knew each week that we would just see more of the same stuff - Jade and Ed pashing, Tully getting mad at Drew and then slutty dancing, housemates playing truth or dare (or some contrived variation to make them say something interesting).

According to Wiki: "Big Brother: A reality TV show based on the premise that the audience acts as Big Brother by watching the participants at all times."

ಥ_ಥ
What. A. Joke.

It's unfortunate that the current format takes its audience for idiots. Stop editing things and forcing storylines/showmances to suit your agenda. Let us watch an entire convo and decide for OURSELVES what to make of it. It pisses me off the blatant favouritism they show to certain housemates, especially when they are up for eviction to influence the voting figures. I don't even think I really know half of them because their demeanor changes every fucking week! If they bring this show back next year even more restricted than it currently is then it will be like beating a dead horse... and that's the sad reality.

EDIT: Omg what if WE'RE the ones being played by Big Brother like in 1984 because slowly but surely we're being brainwashed to think the way the producers want? Omgosh I'm scared. :/

According to Wiki: "Big Brother: A reality TV show based on the premise that the audience acts as Big Brother by watching the participants at all times."

ಥ_ಥ
What. A. Joke.

It's unfortunate that the current format takes its audience for idiots. Stop editing things and forcing storylines/showmances to suit your agenda. Let us watch an entire convo and decide for OURSELVES what to make of it. It pisses me off the blatant favouritism they show to certain housemates, especially when they are up for eviction to influence the voting figures. I don't even think I really know half of them because their demeanor changes every fucking week! If they bring this show back next year even more restricted than it currently is then it will be like beating a dead horse... and that's the sad reality.

EDIT: Omg what if WE'RE the ones being played by Big Brother like in 1984 because slowly but surely we're being brainwashed to think the way the producers want? Omgosh I'm scared. :/
I totally agree. I wish they would let us make up our own minds about HMs without all the careful editing and manipulation of what we get to see. Also the bolded part is coincidentally what [MENTION=30121]Dystopia[/MENTION] said today in this thread. Post #4.

AMEN, this would have been the best BB by far if the production was like its earlier years

Yeah I agree with this too. I also wanna say that I LOVE the house design and aesthetic this year, but we get so much diary room footage it probably wasn't even worth the investment.

And honestly if BB has to be moved to another channel I really don't think it will survive. It'll be such a bruised franchise by that point, that even if Ten picks it up and markets it as back to basics I doubt it'll rate the way it needs to. I want Nine to stick it out but to put more faith in the franchise, stop the favouritism in the marketing, and put an Uplate alternative on GO!

Back