Skip to main content

Would You Do This In The House?

What Would You Feel Comfortable Doing In The House?

• SHOWERING completely naked

• SHOWERING without a top on (regardless of your gender)

• SHOWERING without bottoms on (regardless of your gender)

• CHANGING openly without the need to cover up

• CHANGING openly but with a towel or discreetly

• CHANGING only privately in a toilet cubicle

• MASTURBATING discreetly like under covers or at night

• MASTURBATING privately in a toilet cubicle

• NO MASTURBATING whatsoever

• I would be open to HAVING SEX in the house

Results are only viewable after voting.
Not a single man on the planet can go weeks without rubbing one out. For guys it's either that or "wet dreams" start to kick in. It's a biological thing and it simply cannot be helped. There's doing it for pleasure and then there is doing it out of necessity. Not sure how those guys are doing it or not doing it though. It seems like one hell of a challenge.

With no live feed or Uncut don't even get why they bothered including the annual showering conversation in the early episodes. Always been of the view though that if you shower naked it's an issue for a couple of days, if you don't it's an issue for your entire stay.

I think though as the lack of live feed shows that it's more a case of being on show to those around you rather than those at home. I've never really understood why so many BB's switched to open fairly public showers as if they want nudity the best thing to do is give HMs the illusion of privacy.

I know I'd shower naked in the house, especially considering the fact that there's no live feeds. The cameras are on 24/7, so why not?

You shower at school, you shower at the pools, the beach... It's so unhygienic to shower in clothes! The cameras wouldn't even phase me!!! :)

Lots of votes for no masturbating whatsoever!!! I chose that option because I don't think I'd feel comfortable doing that anywhere in the house. Sure, arousal would be natural... but I don't think I would need to go masturbate...

And if you analyse the numbers between the showering category and the other categories, it seems like a decent number of people would only shower fully-clothed...
As a female I choose not masturbating, it not something I NEED to do, unlike males..... I'm sure lots of the other people who choose that might also be female.

Wow, SO MANY people feel the need to cover up while changing. So much effort!

I'd just do it quick and get it done!

Srs. I would be shy for maybe 5 mins but.... How awkward would it be? Constantly covering/being embarrassed by your own body? Fuck that. Check out my newd sellf :)

I would shower in a bikini or swim suit. I would also change in the bedroom, bathroom or changing room but using a towel and being discreet. I wouldn't want my breasts or front bum on tv :p I also wouldn't masturbate at all - not necessarily because of the camera's but because I really find it disrespectful to do stuff like that in a room with other people trying to sleep etc.

Yes to showering nude, I'd like to stay hygienic.
Yes to getting changed openly, it'd get too much to always try and cover up.
And yes to masturbating under the covers/ privately in the toilet. I'm a female, but I sure as hell need it.

- Shower topless. I don't care about people seeing my tits, I love my tits, I'd be whipping them out the first night they plow the HMs with alcohol anyway, they're glorious. No Uncut, no live feeds, no worries!
- Change openly. I'd probably start off trying to be discrete but as I'd get more comfortable I'd stop bothering.
- Masturbate under covers. I'm a lady, I can be quiet, I can get away with it. Bless. :)

- Shower topless. I don't care about people seeing my tits, I love my tits, I'd be whipping them out the first night they plow the HMs with alcohol anyway, they're glorious. No Uncut, no live feeds, no worries!
- Change openly. I'd probably start off trying to be discrete but as I'd get more comfortable I'd stop bothering.
- Masturbate under covers. I'm a lady, I can be quiet, I can get away with it. Bless. :)
You are a lady??? :jawdrop:

It's weird that so many people wouldn't shower naked.
I'd say I'd almost definitely shower naked if I didn't have extensive scarring all over my body.
The scars are pretty nasty, though, and I wouldn't want to subject anyone to that.

I'd probs mb8, but I wouldn't have sex, that'd just be too weird.
My parents and brother would be watching.
For all they know, I'm completely asexual tyvm.

I would masturbate in the diary room

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

I know I'd shower naked in the house, especially considering the fact that there's no live feeds. The cameras are on 24/7, so why not?

Well, exactly! Like, when I auditioned this year, I kept thinking to myself that if I got in, whenever I wanted to have like, a conversation I didn't want to go to air, I'd just have the conversation completely naked so it wouldn't be allowed to air, haha.

With no live feed or Uncut don't even get why they bothered including the annual showering conversation in the early episodes. Always been of the view though that if you shower naked it's an issue for a couple of days, if you don't it's an issue for your entire stay.

I don't understand why they included that conversation either. I remember being really confused by it at the time. But yeah, that about sums up my thoughts too. I wouldn't be able to handle showering in bathers or whatever, and constantly hiding behind towels for 80+ days. It'd drive me insane.

I also wouldn't be able to not masturbate for that long either. Holy shit, that's a really long time. I would probably do it in the toilet. I'm pretty sure I've read enough interviews with production staff to understand that whenever somebody is in the toilet jacking off or whatever, the person watching the toilet camera generally doesn't sit there and stare—at least that's what they say! ;)

It's weird that so many people wouldn't shower naked.
I'd say I'd almost definitely shower naked if I didn't have extensive scarring all over my body.
The scars are pretty nasty, though, and I wouldn't want to subject anyone to that.

Scarring is a fact of life for a lot of people. If I was in the house with someone who had such a plight, I would really hope that they didn't feel the need to cover up on my account. And if it were the viewers that you'd be worried about, I think that's the kind of thing they'd get used to and just move on.

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Well, exactly! Like, when I auditioned this year, I kept thinking to myself that if I got in, whenever I wanted to have like, a conversation I didn't want to go to air, I'd just have the conversation completely naked so it wouldn't be allowed to air, haha.
Pixellation ruins that theory. Your best bet is just to throw in brand names every other word.

I'm pretty sure I've read enough interviews with production staff to understand that whenever somebody is in the toilet jacking off or whatever, the person watching the toilet camera generally doesn't sit there and stare—at least that's what they say! ;)

But we can't guarantee that they wouldn't perv!!! Or have a good laugh about it. I don't know. Giving too much trust to the staff!

So... You're NOT the creepy looking guy in your DP I always thought you were?

Back