Skip to main content

Would You Do This In The House?

What Would You Feel Comfortable Doing In The House?

• SHOWERING completely naked

• SHOWERING without a top on (regardless of your gender)

• SHOWERING without bottoms on (regardless of your gender)

• CHANGING openly without the need to cover up

• CHANGING openly but with a towel or discreetly

• CHANGING only privately in a toilet cubicle

• MASTURBATING discreetly like under covers or at night

• MASTURBATING privately in a toilet cubicle

• NO MASTURBATING whatsoever

• I would be open to HAVING SEX in the house

Results are only viewable after voting.

AM_092

TRAVIS is BAE, but PRISUS is LIFE.
Awesome site donor
Please don't find this thread or the poll options crude. I think it's a genuinely interesting discussion because we all have different opinions on behaving in a social context. The poll is anonymous, so don't worry about anyone finding out what options you chose!

What occurred between Cat and Lawson and previous sexual relationships in the house has brought up questions regarding sex and other topics like masturbation.

And I remember a few seasons back it was discussed in the house how people would abstain from masturbating because you had no privacy...

More importantly, showering naked or not is of course, a decision everyone would have to make when in the house.

So of the options, what would you feel comfortable doing in the house??? :p

RULES: if the options are part of the same category, for e.g. SHOWERING, please select the one option that applies to you.

Lots of votes for no masturbating whatsoever!!! I chose that option because I don't think I'd feel comfortable doing that anywhere in the house. Sure, arousal would be natural... but I don't think I would need to go masturbate...

And if you analyse the numbers between the showering category and the other categories, it seems like a decent number of people would only shower fully-clothed...

Totally... even stuff like eating jelly... or peeling a banana

tumblr_inline_mrwmfrhuXN1qz4rgp.png

I would love to know what goes on in the house of a sexual nature. With 12 adults confined in one house I imagine it could get a little tempting. It's a shame big brother wouldn't show us even if something did happen.

I would love to know what goes on in the house of a sexual nature. With 12 adults confined in one house I imagine it could get a little tempting. It's a shame big brother wouldn't show us even if something did happen.
Can't say that would interest me that much actually, sure mention it but I really have no interest in seeing it.
Problem is with the audience demographic anything that happened would be blown out of proportion anyway. People's views on sex is the one thing I would consider varies the most especially in under 30's.

Lol remember original recipe BB, 2001? Housemates gave Jemma Gawned crap all time for showering in her underwear cos it was considered weird. And the boys were constantly talking about how/when they masturbated in the house. Fuck times have changed.

Lol remember original recipe BB, 2001? Housemates gave Jemma Gawned crap all time for showering in her underwear cos it was considered weird. And the boys were constantly talking about how/when they masturbated in the house. Fuck times have changed.

Yeah, now I'm guessing no one in the 2014 BBAU house is showering naked because they made such a fuss about Leo doing it!!! And we had a decent amount of showering footage last year where basically everyone shown was showering clothed.

Lots of votes for no masturbating whatsoever!!! I chose that option because I don't think I'd feel comfortable doing that anywhere in the house. Sure, arousal would be natural... but I don't think I would need to go masturbate...

And if you analyse the numbers between the showering category and the other categories, it seems like a decent number of people would only shower fully-clothed...

I would find it weird showering fully-clothed. We are all humans, it's not like people are seeing things they haven't seen before. I'd shower topless.

I bet the first shower out of the house is the most amazing experience ever!

Back