Skip to main content

Witty vs The Clique

Oh. And hello Lucas. My name is Fuzz. I have recently come back to this forum after bb days.
I like it here. Its a small pond relatively. And intimate.
Which is always interesting I think.

Hi Fuzz.
Welcome back!
Yeah enjoy this place. It can be pretty fun on here. :):)

No. The cynical truth is mutley was sick of reepbot spamming OT with his work and when ijake started talking with him in mutual interest, he started the thread to protect OT from the scourge. It's why mutley doesn't give a flying fudge about it after starting it in awe and wonderment!

Oh well, I just thought it was a good idea, for the reasons I stated.

It all ended up better anyway. reepbot has even moved onto his own thread, which is Quirky and out of the ticktock box and all works out in the end?

Grudges and holding on to somethings that are in past, can be quite draining, to all parties concerned.

Group hug? LOL

strange thing was that the possum picture that i posted that was the final straw actually wasn't random at all. it was a 'playing possum' reference to ykw who i thought was overdoing the innocent and ignorant act in regards to the whole 'witty v clique' situation during that time. this whole 'pretending not to know' tactic is one that she admitted using on this forum before. and i myself have used that tactic as well. and probably some other people here too.
maxresdefault.jpg

It sounds like a soap opera.
Reepbot. Name a soap opera and assign forum characters. So we can all have a laugh together.

In a word, no. When this shite is on, it's forum wide. And no matter how innocuous your post is - you are flamed
You really do lack the basic insight to take any sort of responsibility for the role you play in this mindless merry go round.

You were the one who encouraged this round of forum fun. You were the one posting for a reaction, then predictably, like you have done countless times before, when you get the reaction you're absolutely counting on, you revert to victim mode and sob "bully stalker" and squeal things like "LEAVE ME ALONE!!".

When ever "this shite is on", you are always hiding somewhere in the depths of it flaming the stink and pretending you aren't. Just like you are doing right now.

I see you, Delcan.

Nup. You haven't forgotten because it's not true. The clique were trying to protect fragile Jessy who had voluntarily involved herself in a fight. You would be vague as you only had eyes on YKW.
Not at all. It's meant to be the Trala and Mutley show. That's why I kinda grew a hankering for requesting reepbot lists, after seeing Mutley start a thread to usher uncools out of OT.
No. The cynical truth is mutley was sick of reepbot spamming OT with his work and when ijake started talking with him in mutual interest, he started the thread to protect OT from the scourge. It's why mutley doesn't give a flying fudge about it after starting it in awe and wonderment!
You are quite unhealthily invested in this mess aren't you?

You seem to invest a lot of time studying the friendships that have formed in here over the years, searching posts while attempting to profile. Working out what drives each one of us, what our strengths are, where our weaknesses lay, the only flaw in your plan, outside forum responses, you don't know anybody in here. That in itself makes the fruit of your profiling flawed.

After reading your responses just now, I honestly have no idea what you are talking about when it comes to "fragile Jessy" or you "requesting lists" to manipulate Reepbot for this desired forum outcome you were painstakingly working on. The time and emotional investment you waste on it is not normal.

You seem to forget that you struggle to sustain any sort of friendship in here. Your spite filled infatuations with posters bounce from me, to Mutley, to Bluefish, to Hooly, to Jessy, to Reepbot, to Tuttle, to Insomonia, to Crimmy and so on. Your post history proves this is not about this mental 'clique" you have dreamed up, I think it is more about your deep seeded issues from never belonging transferred to posters in here.

You become sadder by the hour.

At the end of the day fighting on forums is pointless.

All you are doing is causing negative feelings on to yourself and wasting your time which could be spent on more important stuff. Nobody wins in forum fights.

Everyone should just let everybody be. If they don't like a post or a poster just ignore them and squiz past their posts.

Sometimes the most simple thing to do is the hardest.

:)

**steps back out of the thread*
Different people enjoy different things, and that's okay.

For example, Witty and I are both confrontational people which means we enjoy cyber arm wrestling. Delcan loves to be seen as a victim, that's why she always gravitates towards forum arguments, trying to slyly pinch the people she doesn't like when she thinks no one is looking so she can cry hysterically when she is cyber punched in the face. The bottom line is, the people who are involved in this brew ha ha, enjoy it. That's why we all keep coming back for more.

It's quite simply really, if you really don't want to fight in this forum, do what the other 80% of posters do in here and stay the fuck out of it. It's not rocket science.

but he used love for all the other users he tagged. i think you are stretching it.

also there was no spagate.
You can see the competitiveness he felt with you, early and before OT hated you. You like some stuff, he had to love, including inigo.

Back