Skip to main content

Win a date with Tim....

I wouldn't friend zone tim either!!! That humour...that hair ....it's actually pretty irresistible. It's funny how someones personality can make them sooooooo much more attractive.
Like someone like drew, totally gorgeous, I'd still prefer tim though!!

I think the only reason tim isn't that popular with girls is because they're all scared he'd get bored of them.

btw, damn that you dont live in Australia, you would be amongst the votes that tim needs for him to win..but wont get because you live in a dif country :(

The only reason I'd friend zone Timmy is because he is 13 years younger than me. :) I look at his body and see that of a young man. A fit young man. Nice and all, but I feel pervy looking ;)

Theme park - yes!!!
Horror movie marathon - Yes!!!
Travelling companion - Yes!!!
Kids hospital visits - OH HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!

Win, loose or draw - we won't have seen the last of Timmy after the finale - he'll be around for a while yet!!!

Theme park - yes!!!
Horror movie marathon - Yes!!!
Travelling companion - Yes!!!
Kids hospital visits - OH HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!

Win, loose or draw - we won't have seen the last of Timmy after the finale - he'll be around for a while yet!!!

Oh hahaha i see the 13 year age gap could be any issue

Hes definitely more entertaining than michael from last year, they should definitely give tim a segment on bb2014 or give him a talk show. He's too good not to be famous.

I'll take along my pet rock and I am sure that will break the ice. You know it's many faceted and has many layers. :p

Back