Skip to main content

Win a date with Tim....

libliblibby

2nd Justynn Fan
.... lol, no, not really...

But imagine, the stuff you could get up too on that date!

I could see me flinging a spoonfull of mash potato at him. God knows how he'd respond.

What would you do if you were on a date with Timmy? Remembering that he seems to have no filters, you could go nuts!

Oh, and vote for TIM TO WIN!!!

that is a good thing to write on Halloween, thats enough to scare you.

Hahahha nice one.

I'm not sure if I'd want to date tim. I love the guy and hope he wins but dating him .... I think I'd bore him to death!!

Speaking of Halloween, I think the perfect date is a horror movie or somewhere to scare you!! Imagine going to one of those haunted house tours for a date (lol with tim especially) and getting totally spooked.
Nothing brings people more close than being scared!!
Maybe not a first date...not sure if screaming like a crazy person is appealing.

Actually now that I think about it...I'd love to go on a horror movie date with tim!!! Though I think our 10 year age gap might change a lot of things :(

SPOOKY.gif

Fuck he would be fun to travel with wouldn't he?

I would love to go on an adventure with Tim, and let's see - Tim can be sexy in his rockstar mode, but he just needs to stop eating faces

Fuck he would be fun to travel with wouldn't he?

I would love to go on an adventure with Tim, and let's see - Tim can be sexy in his rockstar mode, but he just needs to stop eating faces
It's spelt faeces. And yes, he eats it.

I'd take that date with Tim, and it sure would not be any friend zone date. Can't believe people are still on about a drunken hot tub pash egged on by screaming party goers. That wasn't a kiss. He was backing her off to the friend zone.

I'd take that date with Tim, and it sure would not be any friend zone date. Can't believe people are still on about a drunken hot tub pash egged on by screaming party goers. That wasn't a kiss. He was backing her off to the friend zone.

I wouldn't friend zone tim either!!! That humour...that hair ....it's actually pretty irresistible. It's funny how someones personality can make them sooooooo much more attractive.
Like someone like drew, totally gorgeous, I'd still prefer tim though!!

I think the only reason tim isn't that popular with girls is because they're all scared he'd get bored of them.

btw, damn that you dont live in Australia, you would be amongst the votes that tim needs for him to win..but wont get because you live in a dif country :(

btw, damn that you dont live in Australia, you would be amongst the votes that tim needs for him to win..but wont get because you like in a dif country :(

Thank you. I'd be voting for Tim right now if I could. Very frustrating, sure hope he gets the votes. He deserves to win.

Tim - Friendzoned by everyone.

Oh that makes me do the guilty smile cause its true - and it's funny - but it makes me feel a little bad for him

That said, whether Friend or Fuck zone - he has still earned a win!

Lay in a remote field in a rainforest, preferably near a waterfall and braid his hair.

Thank you. I'd be voting for Tim right now if I could. Very frustrating, sure hope he gets the votes. He deserves to win.

Hey! So if you change your currency to AUD on facebook you can vote for tim !!! It was posted on the tim appreciation thread! Hopefully it'll work for u as well.

Back