Skip to main content

Will you apply for next year?

I'm definitely going to apply but I think the chances of an 18 year old Theatre student getting on are very small. Especially if it's the rumoured Champions vs Challengers series

The only reason I'd apply is to see if I could get them to accept me for the show. Knowing that, I'd probably get a place on the show then really not want to be on haha. If I applied with an attitude of wanting to be on the show, I probably wouldn't even get the first call lol.

I'm not loud and opinionated enough to get on the show anyways. You need to be one of these characters with (perhaps flawed) beliefs and have some sort of a backstory and then a lot of luck to get on. Also your chances would be good if you're non white or come across as unusual and have good flair and strong character.

It would be fun to join in the game, but for me I have too many health issues so I doubt I would even get past the application, especially having to take insulin and a lot of other medication on a daily basis.

It would be fun to join in the game, but for me I have too many health issues so I doubt I would even get past the application, especially having to take insulin and a lot of other medication on a daily basis.

I'd love to know what goes on behind the scenes. Surely they have a nurse/doctor on site that holds on to peoples prescription medication and gives it out in the diary room daily? They must also be able to request other essential items such as feminine hygiene products or other medical items if they get sick.
...Anyone know?

I'd love to know what goes on behind the scenes. Surely they have a nurse/doctor on site that holds on to peoples prescription medication and gives it out in the diary room daily? They must also be able to request other essential items such as feminine hygiene products or other medical items if they get sick.
...Anyone know?

i think most (all?) girls are on the pill so they don’t get their period in the house

I feel there are at least 2 more Channel 7 seasons in the pipeline - 2021 and 2022. They have stumbled on a rinse-repeat format that can be run on the cheap, they've proven they can editorialise enough to make even boring housemates pull ratings and they've already practiced COVID situations. (Let's face it COVID is going to be in our lives for several years at least).

So I think 2021 won't be allstars/champions because they're still finding their feet, but definitely a possibility for 2022.

Could even be two series on the cards next year depending on how Plate of Origin does, especially as even if by some miracle there is a vaccine later this year COVID will still hugely impact on next years schedule.

I think like Ten did with Survivor though that Seven won't even think about an All Stars until they've enough series of their own to cast it.

I wonder how auditions will go if melbourne potentially goes to stage 4 lockdowns. Would they skip Victoria or do it online?

would work in my favour less competition😅
Sophie’s latest insta post thanked BB for taking a chance on her without even meeting her in person.

Maybe they will do online auditions?🤷‍♀️

Hi all first time poster here, have enjoyed all the comments here, I'm just curious can we somewhere find the audition videos for the 2020 housemates? Are they publicly availiable? Many thanks.
Glen

Kieran posted a YouTube video basically summing up audition advice and answering people's questions about the show. A summary for those who can't be bothered watching.

- Kieran made his video in one hit, very hungover too
- Never post your audition on YouTube publicly, you'll be cast aside immediately
- Make an impression in the first 15 seconds otherwise you'll be tossed to the side
- He got a call back 3 hours after his small group interview to come in for a one on one interview
- You have to be willing to play the game, he told producers he would do anything they told him to do
- Audition process takes a couple of months
- Don't be over-enthusiastic, they'll think you're trying too hard
- Don't be dull or monotone either
- He doesn't feel Dan and Mat bullied him, He got along with them great and he 100% feels the show gave them a really bad edit.
- He said he'd give more insight on him and Hannah in the future

Last edited:
Back