Skip to main content

Will we get an adults only show this year?

I was, not for the nudity but the conversations. I loved them. I felt I was truly knowing the HMs, their thoughts on different topics.

It was good for getting to know the housemates on a deeper level than just what could be shown on a PG show. It made a difference with quite a few housemates eg Fitzy, Vesna in a positive way, Dean in a negative.

Seeing Igor use the sink as a bathtub to wash his genitals and arse were the high point of any Adults Only show....( nee Turkey slaps )

That was Carlo, not Igor.

That was Carlo, not Igor.[/QUOTE]

Well, Pecan, you have always been the resident expert when it comes to male ass and cock/balls....

Far be it from me to argue....

It's interesting to read what you guys are saying as we have been saying the same things about bbuk for years and although bbuk has bit on the side (the late night adult show) and contains adult content bbau is much better to watch - with generally speaking, interesting housemates, an awesome big brother and a voting system that blows bbuk out of the water.

It is also obvious the production standards are far higher in this show compared to bbuk. One of the reasons the demand for bbau outside Australia is growing.

Apologies for jumping into this thread as an outsider but as a bb fan involved in the bbcouchpotatoes.com radio and chat show I just thought I might provide a small counterpoint to some of the views here.

It's interesting to read what you guys are saying as we have been saying the same things about bbuk for years and although bbuk has bit on the side (the late night adult show) and contains adult content bbau is much better to watch - with generally speaking, interesting housemates, an awesome big brother and a voting system that blows bbuk out of the water.

It is also obvious the production standards are far higher in this show compared to bbuk. One of the reasons the demand for bbau outside Australia is growing.

Apologies for jumping into this thread as an outsider but as a bb fan involved in the bbcouchpotatoes.com radio and chat show I just thought I might provide a small counterpoint to some of the views here.

Really? For the uncut is part of being a BB purist.

If you're asking if voyeurism is part of being a BB purist, then I'd hazard a bet you've only been watching the show since 2007 or later.

Its doubtful they would be able to make an adult show. Aren't they all aged between 20 and 31? The beauty of the adult shows, was that we saw them warts and all. Also the ones who did and didnt respect other people and their boundaries. It showed them in a more real light. You dont necessarily need nudity to have an adult show. With a late night show from say 10 30 p.m. to midnight after they have been drinking, they would open up more, especially with them thinking that there probably wouldnt be a late show for us. I'm afraid I'm one of the doubters of this years BB. I'm deaf and depend to a large degree on captions, but they have the audacity to "live" caption the episodes, as though what we are seeing is happening right there and then and we all know that thats bullshit. We are seeing so little of the actual 24 hour footage and some of it up to 48+ hours old, its just lazy editing and Ch 9 cheap. Rant over.

Back