Skip to main content

Will we get an adults only show this year?

considering most of them are showering in the nude I would say probably not. this is another thing that pisses me off about the "evolved" show is HMs from the first 6 or so seasons went on and knew it was all being filmed and they signed up for that, we actually saw people naked. now these days they show blurred bits and the HMs know nothing will be shows, theres probably not even a camera in the toilet this year.

I guess with social media its different because now your naked body can be spread all over the internet in 24 hours as opposed to years ago when no one cared. remember Mirabai's bush?

you want to see naked ppl, I found this thing called the internet - AND it's full of nakedness...

Unless the HM's are chocka block up each other on the shower floor - there nudity is a bit lame... :yawn:

I was, not for the nudity but the conversations. I loved them. I felt I was truly knowing the HMs, their thoughts on different topics.
Yeah, I'd prefer the conversations. They should stick with those.

Nudity is just too awkward.

you want to see naked ppl, I found this thing called the internet - AND it's full of nakedness...

Unless the HM's are chocka block up each other on the shower floor - there nudity is a bit lame... :yawn:
exactly but the whole Big Brother experience is about being in an experiment. I miss the old days.

Tbh, I was never a fan of adults only shows...

Ditto

So the housemates have a few wines and champagnes and prove to us that they are still of high school age wonderment RE:

**wanking
**sex partners
**drug experiences
**can pash in a spa
**see double, feel single ( the''in a relationship" housemates )

Boring....

Seeing Igor use the sink as a bathtub to wash his genitals and arse were the high point of any Adults Only show....( nee Turkey slaps )

But dont you see that we are expected to vote and save people that are basically actors in a soap? The real people come out when they swear and talk about sex, get it on and are prudes or not. Its like going to a party with no alcohol, no thanks.

exactly but the whole Big Brother experience is about being in an experiment. I miss the old days.

The old days of "here for the experience......The journey......I'm up this week.....I dont wanna be seen as having an argument,,,,,,when we get 'on the outside',,,,,,,,AS OPPOSED to today's media wannabe group - Formal training and strategy to appeal to outside commercial entities......Oh the 2001-2004 days were raw,,,,,,alas, gone forever,,,,RIP

Back