Skip to main content

Will David Lose His Job?

@drakenaeimi - alot of them choose to leave their jobs after big brother to pursue other careers or attempt one at journalism without actually doing any of the proper studying to become a journalist.
Several from BBUS have. But they were really really awful. Way more awful than David or Priya. Or even Tully.

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
WB-8.gif
I'm a radiographer and this is exactly the outfit we wear. And exactly how my boss "insentivizes" me. In fact I'm pretty sure this happened last week.
Where did you get that picture if me?

Well yes I did go through my entire schooling through the Catholic School system........so yeah I can comment going on my experience. Guess what even got taught by Nuns and Brothers as well. So therefore I would find it hard to believe that that a teacher teaching religion at a Catholic school would be athiest or agnostic.

This must have been in the Olden Days. It's really changed.

This must have been in the Olden Days. It's really changed.
Well the Nuns and Brothers teachers where outnumbered about 1 to 10 with the other teachers but they where still there even if a bit scarce on the ground. So not too sure about the "olden days" but if you mean last century then yeah maybe "olden days" apply - even if it was late last century. Now I'm feeling old...........

Well the Nuns and Brothers teachers where outnumbered about 1 to 10 with the other teachers but they where still there even if a bit scarce on the ground. So not too sure about the "olden days" but if you mean last century then yeah maybe "olden days" apply - even if it was late last century. Now I'm feeling old...........

I could make you feel young! Joking. The last time I visited my school there was a lay head teacher, and no nuns left teaching. One or two left in the convent, I gathered, very old. I was stunned.

Some intelligent, passionate and different POV's here which are understandable. For what this may/may not add:

By going on BB, people are putting themselves up for public scrutiny and attention where both their finest hours and worst hours are up for judgment (as perceived by different audience members).

If highly concerned about his/her teaching career, why would a teacher do such a thing?
Because they are prepared to risk their career in order to potentially gain something they value more highly. (fair assumption?)

Mikayla last year made it known that she was over teaching and wanted to do something different (for her that successfully turned out to be working in radio). Priya has some aspiration around standup comedy, and always wanted to be on TV. Regardless of whether their fan bases may or may not have acted in a way that potentially causes harm or not (difficult to make any proper judgment about it at this point in my view), how serious is Priya about her teaching career?

The point? Not enough to stop her from taking on any potential reputation risk or downside for the potential gain of $200K and a public profile at the very least (taking the $10K also backs this up). From what I can see, neither Priya nor Bhushan seem to hold the level of concern that others seem to. Just saying...

I wouldn't call them that. Google the "raid on Waco" , just sayin.

Yeah I know. Someone called themself a Davidian in the daily thread once, and it made me think of Waco, so we had a little joke about it. I can't remember what their Davidian reference was but wasn't to do with Waco.

Back