Skip to main content

Will David Lose His Job?

But like don't all rude housemates lose their jobs?
TULLY

I didn't realise she had a job in the first place. Isn't "social media analyst" just some wank at home "liking" shit on facebook and twitter while they wait for their dole payment to hit their bank account?

I didn't realise she had a job in the first place. Isn't "social media analyst" just some wank at home "liking" shit on facebook and twitter while they wait for their dole payment to hit their bank account?

I have a Twitter and Instagram where I post pictures of me looking like a 4 year old slut. Can anyone here relate?

I seriously can not understand how cyber strangers can argue, literally for hours, with other cyber strangers over BB contestants. It is insane to me.

I don't know about other semi normal and functioning people who post in here, but for me, the way some Priya fans hate on David fans and the way some David fans hate on Priya fans is like reading 50 Shades of Tard! There are no winners, just spite dribbling losers. I mean what is wrong with some of you people?!

Given that both David and Priya seem like great people, I am not sure even they would want this sort of toxicity in their fan base.

INTERNET FUCKWITS UNITED WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED - unless their net drops out..,

I suppose that will depend on if you are in an NBN area or not.

The fact that people even want to speculate about someone's profession and how they've got no future in it astounds me. People thinking that either David or Priya will lose their jobs or will be unemployable after this show are ridiculous.

I love how some David fans, key word being some, have said that David's colleague came on here and gave him support, and then choose to ignore what one of Priya's students has said regarding her school's lack of disapproval. Talk about hypocritical/selective reasoning. You can't really differentiate between the student, and colleague. In fact, were the school to disapprove, the student or students would have been disciplined for their actions - which did not occur. You may chose just to not believe the student. For all we know, the person coming on here as David's colleague was a phoney him/herself. To believe one and not the other is ridiculous. At least the student had an online history dating back years.

I don't think anyone on here has a right to say such things. The comments made by both sides across numerous threads have been horrendous. How would you like it if I found out your identity (lol, I even found Madonna), found every disrespectful post you'd made on here, and speculate your future, contact your employer, or worse, petition your employer to have you fired?

Congratulations BBB posters, this forum has hit a new low.

L, I really think you are missing the point. From what I have seen no David fan has done anything that COULD compromise his work.The same cannot be said about fans of others.

Last thing I will say to you on this. No ones religion should be made a laughing stock. As I said to you before. GREAT JOB and had better be voting hard for your girl...xxx

They can vote all they fkn like

They gonna outvote a 20 yr old blue eyed blonde honest to goodness typical surfie chick with an obtuse, barren & manipulative import ??

En

Oh

Spells NO

As a Catholic, I will say it depends on the school; at least in the US. If it is a elementary school or high school, the students and their families are not always Catholic and some families are only culturally Catholic. They have their kids in these schools for the best most rigorous education possible. The Staff on the other hand are normally very, very Catholic, as it is a labor of love on their parts and get paid far less than public school teachers. When you get to the universities well then there are Catholic universities and then there are CATHOLIC universities.

Ah yes, we have more than our share of nuts, but Catholics tend to be the least nutty of the bunch. We like drinking, dancing, and gambling in moderation of course. Heck even sex is a gift from god.(as long as you're married and don't use artificial birth control)

Last thing I will say to you on this. No ones religion should be made a laughing stock. As I said to you before. GREAT JOB and had better be voting hard for your girl...xxx

That would make at least some sense if anyone's religion was made a laughing stock, but that hasn't happened. I'm aware you're finding this hard to understand so you may need your daughter's help here, but the religion that everyone's laughing at is in fact a made up one—the one you, for some convoluted reason, refuse to actually spell correctly. Pristianity—if you weren't able to follow from earlier—may borrow from a pre-existing religion, but what I'm laughing at (and indeed, what anyone who has the ability to pick up on humour can see, personal tastes withstanding) is The End Product of the creative input from various people, not The Source Material.

Not to mention there's a large chunk of Pristianity stuff that doesn't even borrow from Christianity, but from other pop culture sources. There's so much to it, but I'm aware you're only obsessed with this idea that religious images of a religion in which you have no vested interest as an Atheist are being "defaced."

If anything, you sound like you want this to be (or to become) something much more sinister than it actually is. Also, your strange plan to phone Priya's school to ask about Prisus posters being put up by students could actually be the thing that makes her school question their position on it. You were saying in that thread last night that we should have nothing to worry about if it's "true" (even though an unbiased source on Twitter confirms "the truth," and is in fact where this elusive "truth" came from in the first place) that her school allowed it, but I'm actually slightly concerned that your call will spark something that will actually affect Priya's career, the thing you supposedly singlehandedly care so much about.

lol... is this still going on?

Has anyone in here been through the Catholic school system? No? Then don't comment. A good portion of the teachers at my catholic high school were athiest or agnostic... and the "Catholic/religion" class was a bludge session where we practically talked all lesson and did shit all.

If anyone seriously thinks catholic schools would be offended over "Prisus" ... lol, just lol.
Well yes I did go through my entire schooling through the Catholic School system........so yeah I can comment going on my experience. Guess what even got taught by Nuns and Brothers as well. So therefore I would find it hard to believe that that a teacher teaching religion at a Catholic school would be athiest or agnostic.

Last edited:
Sorry, got to expand on this... it annoys me when people talk out of their ass and are completely wrong.

@aragon, Religion doesn't play a big part of the curriculum... it's pretty much considered one of the least important subjects (and a bludge, like I mentioned above). And ultimately, in the end, it's not even really a recognised subject with the board of studies (NSW) so it doesn't count toward your year 12 exam results/ATAR - thank god because I slept and talked my way through most if it. It's been 5 years since I graduated and from what I can remember we only had a "Catholic Studies" class a couple of times per week.
As for people talking out their asses - it is compulsory for students doing their HSC at a Catholic School to do the course Studies of Regilion either I or II. A category A course with a unit value of either 1 or 2 - much like Ancient History, languages, extension maths, chemistry, geography etc. So saying it doesn't count towards your Year 12 ATAR results quite frankly is BS.

Back