Skip to main content

Will David Lose His Job?

I think it's obvious they're not new, especially the STEALTH CONCERN TROLLS which are the most DULL.
I'm a new :) hahahaha Thought I'd check out this place (Behind Big Brother) to see what everyone on twitter was talking about, and Now I can't stop! Love it! Your neighbourhood homosexual x Love people watching........Not creepy at all x
Work-bitch-gif.gif

I saw people saying that Priya will lose her job or something like that.
Well, I wouldn't want to employ David!
The comments that he made about Priya meant I wouldn't hire him. Can't work with people. You don't like everyone you work with, but you shouldn't slag them off at the first opportunity lol.

Tell me what youse think

Actually David went to his work and his job is hunky dorey.:thumbsup: Probably because an embarrassing and face religion wasn't started with his name attached to it. :)

Oh.. I am guessing by the "youse" you meant Priya fans. BTW it would be EWES as in Sheep.

I will now leave this thread.

Actually David went to his work and his job is hunky dorey.:thumbsup: Probably because an embarrassing and face religion wasn't started with his name attached to it. :)

Oh.. I am guessing by the "youse" you meant Priya fans. BTW it would be EWES as in Sheep.

I will now leave this thread.

What would a David religion be called? Davidites? Davidism?

Back