Skip to main content

Will Big Brother be back in 2023?

Definitely not tuning in if it's pre recorded. The format is just a mess and plays out like I'm an idiot. I thought I was a huge fan but I couldn't even get to the finale episode...

Listened to Tim’s latest podcast episode and he mentioned that he was told casting was suppose to be announced as open last night. Wonder what they are holding of then if it’s pretty much confirmed to be getting another season?

Oh I wouldn’t expect anything more than a new theme to the Treehouse/Green Room/sitting room and a new eye colour. We’ve had pink and blue, blue and red, pink and red what’s next?

Well that is all of the combinations for two colours ... so that just leaves pink and blue and red (all three used). 🤣

Imagine if they just called it the Strategy Room and put in some rule about no strat chat unless you're in that Strategy Room 🤔. I do wonder how different the house dynamics might be (and whether the episodes would look much different). So if a HM wants to talk strat, they'd know full well everyone will know about it because of what room they are going to.

Interesting concept. I like this idea. :thumbsup:

A comment from David Knox on TV Tonight (obviously he was not up with the play re DA for the White Pavilion or other news pointing to a very likely further season when he wrote this):

BB does well with BVOD which Seven wants to keep building. It could be renewed but I’d expect a drop in costs and a later timeslot, like Love Island does, not 7:30.

Drop in costs? What else can they cut?

A comment from David Knox on TV Tonight (obviously he was not up with the play re DA for the White Pavilion or other news pointing to a very likely further season when he wrote this):

BB does well with BVOD which Seven wants to keep building. It could be renewed but I’d expect a drop in costs and a later timeslot, like Love Island does, not 7:30.

All KFC all of the time

Listened to Tim’s latest podcast episode and he mentioned that he was told casting was suppose to be announced as open last night. Wonder what they are holding of then if it’s pretty much confirmed to be getting another season?

Josh exposed the recruitment process last night so they probably just have people scouting Instagram instead of doing it the way that used to result in great housemates 🙄

😂🤦‍♂️

How the hell will they cut production costs? It’s clear the cameras were only turned on a few hours a day this season. No one got much of an appearance fee that we know of (Possibly Drew, who they were still milking last night). Maybe they’d even cut the prize money back to 100k or something.

If it does move to 8.30 and do a Love Island time schedule, I’d love to see someone younger hosting like Tully or someone else with a millennial-targeted demographic. A move to streaming and a later time slot would be changing the shows demographic from less of a Family audience.

Plus 7 and 9 have structured their schedules in such a way now that it is 7.30 or nothing.

Hey guys didn’t know which thread to post this so I just thought I’d make my own!

I’ve flown down to Sydney to go to the final tonight and thought I’d pop down to the house and see if it was still standing. The backyard is still in tact and they haven’t taken down the eye entrance either.
View attachment 59024
View attachment 59025

The house still being up and then creating a website for casting of “season 4”, do we think it’s coming back in 2023?

I’m thinking they’ll give it one more crack, potentially holding the series later in the year around quarter 4 to give it some breathing space between this season.

Meh to the hosts for not giving fans of many years an opportunity to visit in person the "house" we've also called "home" for the entire season, aye?

More respect for us all next season please "7", mkay? 🤔☕

Like, take a leaf from how other, and quite frankly, currently a more worthy channel previously did it ...

That having been said, kudos++ for including our true winner of "that" season, our one and only equal (a post for another day 🙂 ) Best HM Eva, Estelle 🤗👏🕊️🤙

regarDS

😁 Derspatz n lScp 😁

Meh to the hosts for not giving fans of many years an opportunity to visit in person the "house" we've also called "home" for the entire season, aye?

More respect for us all next season please "7", mkay? 🤔☕

Like, take a leaf from how other, and quite frankly, currently a more worthy channel previously did it ...

That having been said, kudos++ for including our true winner of "that" season, our one and only equal (a post for another day 🙂 ) Best HM Eva, Estelle 🤗👏🕊️🤙

regarDS

😁 Derspatz n lScp 😁

BTW, which HM or HMs from way back then who was/were known for hiding behind the living room couch for a snooze?

Anyone remember that and who it was?

Oh, and the sax player as well as the vid filmer in that clip is yours truly and the eye-rolling young lass by his side, "lscp" (that's "life style choices partner", newbies 😹)

Like, wow, where have 21 years gone, aye?

And here so many of us still arrr, thank goodness, yes?

Cheers++ 👏🤙 to *our* hosts here at BBB, most? 🤗🤙👏🤙👏🤙👏🤙👏🤗

regarDS

Derspatz n lScp
David n Seanne

BTW, which HM or HMs from way back then who was/were known for hiding behind the living room couch for a snooze?

Anyone remember that and who it was?

Oh, and the sax player as well as the vid filmer in that clip is yours truly and the eye-rolling young lass by his side, "lscp" (that's "life style choices partner", newbies 😹)

Like, wow, where have 21 years gone, aye?

And here so many of us still arrr, thank goodness, yes?

Cheers++ 👏🤙 to *our* hosts here at BBB, most? 🤗🤙👏🤙👏🤙👏🤙👏🤗

regarDS

Derspatz n lScp
David n Seanne
Good to see you back you shit-stirring old bastard! 😘

Regards to lscp!

Told ya! Eventually, 7 Plus will surpass Channel 7 as their preferred method of broadcasting. It’d be smart to continue building that platform as the domestic streaming war begins to heat up

Back