Skip to main content

Why was Priya the only one to question Lawson on his actions?

Maybe not, but then it's kind of a lot to expect a stranger to be more concerned for Candice than her own longtime boyfriend was.

I'm not expecting any of the housemates to be... but you have to admit, they sure have carried on (and on and on) as though they are.

Yet part of Priya's gameplay in that scene, involved throwing Candice under the bus.

I'm not expecting any of the housemates to be... but you have to admit, they sure have carried on (and on and on) as though they are.

Yet part of Priya's gameplay in that scene, involved throwing Candice under the bus.
Actually I don't think they've carried on about her or given the impression of being deeply concerned for her wellbeing. They've said they feel bad for her and/or they don't think it's right. You can see it as Priya throwing Candice under the bus, but in my opinion Lawson had already done that, and only proceeded to run over her a few more times.

See, rather than expend any more energy choosing to be angry and judgmental (Jason and Aisha), she knows "what's done is done" and why wouldn't you just run with it after already ruining any chance of reconciliation with people outside.

She probably did guess but really.. common sense; something Cat didn't exhibit the night of the sanctuary.
Priya called Trav, Aleisha "juvenile" Got it in one. Would be interested to hear her one word on Clawson, doubt it would be "cheating', too judgemental, more likely "troublesome"?

I personally think we haven't been shown what went on.

It was all sold as, 'The Kiss that divides the house' and yet we literally saw none of this. We saw promos of Aisha calling Cat evil. Never came up in the show. I think this became a buried storyline.

On NINE you honestly can't expect to get a clear overview of what is going on. Especially when they are promoing stuff that then never shows up.

I personally think we haven't been shown what went on.

It was all sold as, 'The Kiss that divides the house' and yet we literally saw none of this. We saw promos of Aisha calling Cat evil. Never came up in the show. I think this became a buried storyline.

On NINE you honestly can't expect to get a clear overview of what is going on. Especially when they are promoing stuff that then never shows up.

That's because there is a new Clawson storyline coming.

So, fine for older man to pursue young woman (age diff 11 years or so?) but not fine for older woman to pursue younger man? Double standards abounding maybe

I don't care aboout that, I was talking about how normal Skye and Leo are personality wise compared to Clawson.

I don't care aboout that, I was talking about how normal Skye and Leo are personality wise compared to Clawson.
A subjective observation indeed, the interpretation of normality determined by any observer may be diverse. I find Leo calculatingly cold, compared to Lawson creepy weepy; find Skye attention seeking would be cutie, compared to Cat who stands up for herself when she feels the need

priya isnt the only one to talk to lawson about this. leo was pretty full on with his hot-seat questions and skye was questioning him about cheating later on. i think most of the housemates have talked about it with him, whether we are shown that or not.

Well Priya has proved that she is the most appropriately behaved in the house. Her intelligence and maturity are far more superior to the rest and, I guess you could say she is the voice of reason, the go to person when the house needs stability. It seems like the housemates need her there more than anybody else.

Priya called Trav, Aleisha "juvenile" Got it in one. Would be interested to hear her one word on Clawson, doubt it would be "cheating', too judgemental, more likely "troublesome"?

Hopefully something along the lines of "horrendous".

I find it interesting that most of the other housemates don't seem to have talked to Cat and Lawson about how their relationship make them feel. But then once nominations come along, they go all out nominating Clawson.

Back