Skip to main content

Why was Corey Worthington put in the BB house?

starstruck

Is Nobbi still in the Kombie?
Why oh why did this happen? Wasn't he seen as a skid mark on the pants of society at the time?

Ratings, and maybe a bit of Kyle's influence over casting too?

I am going to guess he is married with kids and works as a tradie round Melbourne.

He may feature in a New Idea article shortly spruiking about how he has become a responsible adult like Ashley (T Slapper) did some years back.

In the centrelink line with Ben

BQ5ktn0CMAIXGK4.jpg

The producers wanted Terri to win even though she was the first to be evicted.

Corey was an excuse for Terri to return to the house (on a mission to "discipline" Corey) so that she can win. The ironic thing was, Corey was actually one of the more mature people in the trainwreck of a house.

When Corey first came in people thought he was bad but later when you get to see him in the house he was actually alright.:)

Yeah as much as I cringed at the time, in retrospect it was great TV. I also think it was a good move because it was Channel 10 really trying to take Big Brother out of the boring box that the past few seasons had constructed.

Unfortunately for Ten it was too much of a shift for the bland audience who wanted more formulaic TV. Goes some way to explaining why Channel Nine's Big Brother is a semi-scripted soap opera.

Back