Skip to main content

Why Tim can't win BB 2013

Tim cannot win because he would not have a good clue how to spend that moolah! he would probably buy another guinea pig and call it miley cyrus or some other shite. how can australia think that he has any clue what he is doing! it just pisses me off most weeks that he keeps on getting saved. but remember that Michael last year was the favorite for the majority of this count but he was 5th last to get evicted when everyone want him to win. BB viewer logic?!?

oh and tahan would spend it on???
her hair dryers?
Drew? on tully or other skanky chicks that come along?

Hello, no one deserves that much money!!!! expect those who've actually physically and mentally worked for it and in this case it'd be TIM

The reason ben lost popularity was because people fell into a trap of not voting for him...and also because BB didn't want ben to win
so during that week bens screen time was majorly reduced

BB would not want another gay BEN to win...yeah our votes count...but are majorly impacted on what we're being shown and THAT week it wasn't much ben

and yes you all go on about how ben was a favourite and blah blah

he was and still is and he only got evicted because eds family is loaded and tahans boyfriend is loaded.

Ben in that week might've received more votes than tahan did last week when she was up against boog and mikkayla

you don't know how many votes tahans 48% was...

ALSO

Don't compare Michael to Tim!!

Michael would have EASILY WON if he hadn't had that stupid pash/showmance with Estelle who we all know most people were either FOR Estelle or FOR Michael (since he didn't like her and so those who didn't like Estelle would be voting Michael)

Last edited:
BB exposed Tim for the liar that he is in front of all the other HMs. BB asked Tim whether he thought nominations were a joke. Tim was taken aback, having been caught out, and immediately backtracked. He said that BB knew he was being serious because he had given the same reasons in the DR. Yet we do not know whether the reasons he gave in the DR were truthful. Only BB knows. BB exposed the lie by expressing skepticism for Tim's reasons. This skepticism signalled to the other HMs that Tim's reasons were trivial and were in fact a joke.

OH and I definitely do not see tahan as a role model...lol no thanks, calling people fat and crying over my hair dryer is not something I want to be doing when i'm 24

Glad you recognize this - so many people don't! Plus Tahan's sexualized modeling pics/videos are disgusting.

Also another thing, teenagers now days don't vote at all because they have "better" things to use their money with. I used to be a boarding supervisor and the teens always watched X factor, BB, Got talent and always said "I hope ___ doesn't go" and I would say "Well have you voted to save them" and the response was always "nah not wasting my money on that" so this concept of "teen voters" isn't as strong as people think.

posted by natalia
"OH and I definitely do not see tahan as a role model...lol no thanks, calling people fat and crying over my hair dryer is not something I want to be doing when i'm 24
Glad you recognize this - so many people don't! Plus Tahan's sexualized modeling pics/videos are disgusting."

so that's 1 teen and 1 Tahan-hater speaking for the masses?
i think not, lol...Tahan was nominated and faced eviction 8 times and did
not merder anyone in their sleep...the amount of tension, boredom, anxiety, depression,
missing loved ones, staple diet, etc...makes for a very Cranky HM...but she perservered

the haters attempt to derail a Tahan win with talk of the rich bf (where was he when
Tahan was close to eviction 2 times earlier)...or the talk of how vetchy she was(is)
or favouritism...one by one the Brotherhood evicted Tahan's
closest allies, when we saw the creep in % for Tahan..i hope BB will let this play out

we have no evidence of this vetching Tahan other than Mikka constantly stirring about it
Mikka, Jade, splenda sisters ganged up on her (alliance that Tim hates) should've played
the game independently... ya do know she was a designer lingerie model which takes confidence and strength
becos she will be judged

Tahan was in it to win day dot...voted for her bestie Ed first noms...Tahan withstood
and should win it even over Tim...but she won't...the Tahan haters will come out in force
i woulda been Michonne in the BBhouse in similar circumstances...T for the Win...

love tim but gotta agree he has lost some voters this week due to the nominations thats prob the only game mistake he made but im sure all will be forgotton

love tim but gotta agree he has lost some voters this week due to the nominations thats prob the only game mistake he made but im sure all will be forgotton

On facebook alot of people didn't like his fight with mikkayla either, which is strange!! This seems to be a reoccurring theme though, the front runner that everyone loves sports a minor flaw in their game and people drop them as their favourite, i.e Michael (I'm not saying Michael comes close to Tim because I hate michael last year and love tim). I guess the whole "australia loves an underdog" is a huge curse.

I actually think he is very, very worried at this point. In one of the latest LF's, it's like he's trying to convince himself (and the audience) that he was only trying to get the other HM's to be honest... Trying to justify his gameplan. My God, to say "We are the game"... He is THAT up his own arse right now, I can barely stand to watch him. It would do his ego a world of good to get knocked out in 4th or 5th place.

posted by natalia
so that's 1 teen and 1 Tahan-hater speaking for the masses?
i think not, lol...Tahan was nominated and faced eviction 8 times and did
not merder anyone in their sleep...the amount of tension, boredom, anxiety, depression,
missing loved ones, staple diet, etc...makes for a very Cranky HM...but she perservered

the haters attempt to derail a Tahan win with talk of the rich bf (where was he when
Tahan was close to eviction 2 times earlier)...or the talk of how vetchy she was(is)
or favouritism...one by one the Brotherhood evicted Tahan's
closest allies, when we saw the creep in % for Tahan..i hope BB will let this play out

we have no evidence of this vetching Tahan other than Mikka constantly stirring about it
Mikka, Jade, splenda sisters ganged up on her (alliance that Tim hates) should've played
the game independently... ya do know she was a designer lingerie model which takes confidence and strength
becos she will be judged

Tahan was in it to win day dot...voted for her bestie Ed first noms...Tahan withstood
and should win it even over Tim...but she won't...the Tahan haters will come out in force
i woulda been Michonne in the BBhouse in similar circumstances...T for the Win...

I am NOT a tahan hater....

Oh god no...I do not hate her at all. I think she's pretty and has a hot bod lol
but I don't want girls who watch this show in their early teens have HER as role model because she's not a good one and her winning this, would make her out to be ...

Confidence and strenght to be a lingerie model??

LOL ok..more like sluttyness....
personally I think you need to be more confident and strong to perform open heart surgery on someone...or like maddie be a lawyer and defend rights.
Tahan has confidence...good for her but that's got nothing to do with her winning this.

Either way I'm sick of argueing over tim tahan blah blah blah

My point is that I do not understand why tahan is so popular when what she represents as a HUMAN is NOT good at all

She's nothing but complaints and bitchiness but because of her hotness it gets put aside as honesty..

honesty my ass...mikkayla and the sugar sisters tried to be honest and look what happened to them

We all know tahan would not have gotten as far as she has if she didn't have a race car driver boyfriend who makes $300,000 a year!!

Good on her for making fans...but she shouldn't win because she represents toxic things

A much better role model for girls would have been Estelle, who was gorgeous and smart and represented a girl who was bullied in the competition yet never bullied back (which tahan has) and fought till top 3 with constant hate from housemates

In all honesty none of the contestant on bb2013 really DESERVE IT but for the sake of keeping the show running, only the most entertaining deserves it and well, in my opinion that's tim :)

I don't agree at all...

I think that his excuses were legit and people who think that that will be his downfall are deluded..

Pretty much this. Tim has nominated like this many times before, in secret. People who view this as a downfall with the public have not been paying attention.

All if did was serve to confuse the heck out of the other housemates which just gets Tim credit. People who don't like Tim are grasping at straws. Seems very BBUK Aaron from a couple years ago.

natalia --"My point is that I do not understand why tahan is so popular when what she represents as a HUMAN is NOT good at all"

understand this...rich bf aside and model posing aside, many people vote only on what they see in the BB house
not the mismash of outside hater-ation...many people see courage and strength that Tahan did not self-evict after
the 4th nomination...

how would the HMs handle nominated 8 times? if this forum is a microcosm of Oz, T went from negative numbers,
high negative 200s to 2nd place to tim...go figure

I liked his nominations. They were the only ones that made me and the housemates laugh. And that's what entertains me, and why I like him, so I personally would love him to win.

I actually think he is very, very worried at this point. In one of the latest LF's, it's like he's trying to convince himself (and the audience) that he was only trying to get the other HM's to be honest... Trying to justify his gameplan. My God, to say "We are the game"... He is THAT up his own arse right now, I can barely stand to watch him. It would do his ego a world of good to get knocked out in 4th or 5th place.

His trying the reverse physiology method and he should be worried maddies revealing his game plan through her sleep talk lol

On facebook alot of people didn't like his fight with mikkayla either, which is strange!! This seems to be a reoccurring theme though, the front runner that everyone loves sports a minor flaw in their game and people drop them as their favourite, i.e Michael (I'm not saying Michael comes close to Tim because I hate michael last year and love tim). I guess the whole "australia loves an underdog" is a huge curse.

I think some people have high expectations of him and tiny mistake/flaw is a big deal to some

Back