Skip to main content

Why the FUCK is Michael the lion?

There was a day Jumpy when I would fight the good fight, but sadly this family friendly & heavily edited BB just doesnt light the fire in me anymore. I wish you well in your quest though, reckon you're on to something there.

Michael's a fuckwit wanker plain and simple, obviously you are a Michael lover so I won't bother trying to convince you. I am just gobsmacked that he has any fans at all.

No social intelligence at all. Getting worse every episode, absolutely no redeeming qualities. Total slob.

VOTE HIM OUT (and useless george too)

There was a day Jumpy when I would fight the good fight, but sadly this family friendly & heavily edited BB just doesnt light the fire in me anymore. I wish you well in your quest though, reckon you're on to something there.

Thankyou my comrade... If I survive I will regale you with my stories about the war. Until we meet again, adeiu

Why is he considered a genius, because of an IQ test?

He just seems like a bogan that can actually string a sentence together.

Michael sounds like a major underachiever and general douchebag. His parents must be so proud, not - classic potential of a smart kid but no follow though. He says he doesn't care about money and material things but it's only because he doesn't have any. He's a copywriter and they get paid peanuts. Pay peanuts get monkeys not lions!

I didn't even think an IQ of 135 was super high. Really surprised if that is genius level. Heaps of people in my office (all consulting engineers where we need to know how to write, do math, speak in public) got over 135 in an online test, some around 150. I know tests can be different, etc. but trust me I don't think many are geniuses.

Simple..he's the Silverback of the house..

boring... that's what your posts are. You are basically reinforcing my point - why the fuck is Michael the so called 'leader?'

Did anyone see the way they all waited for his approval before they jumped behind the couch to surprise Ava? Why the FUCK was that his decision?

I hate him so, so, so much

I didn't even think an IQ of 135 was super high. Really surprised if that is genius level. Heaps of people in my office (all consulting engineers where we need to know how to write, do math, speak in public) got over 135 in an online test, some around 150. I know tests can be different, etc. but trust me I don't think many are geniuses.

Those online tests are just for fun though, especially if they're giving results around the 150 mark:

When modern IQ tests are devised, the mean (average) score within an age group is set to 100 and the standard deviation (SD) almost always to 15, although this was not always so historically. Thus, the intention is that approximately 95% of the population scores within two SDs of the mean, i.e. has an IQ between 70 and 130.

From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ

And a bit on the entry level to MENSA:

Membership requirement

Mensa's only requirement for membership is one score at or above the 98th percentile on certain standardised IQ or other approved intelligence tests, such as the Stanford-Binet Intelligence Scales. Because different tests are scaled differently, it is not meaningful to compare raw scores between tests, only percentiles. For example, the minimum accepted score on the Stanford-Binet is 132, while for the Cattell it is 148. But most IQ tests are designed to yield a mean score of 100 with a standard deviation of 15; the 98th-percentile score under these conditions is 130.82.

Mensa also has its own application exam, and some national groups offer alternative batteries of culture-fair, non-language tests. These exams are proctored by Mensa and do not provide a quantified score; they serve only to qualify a person for membership. In some national groups, a person may take a Mensa offered test only once, although one may later submit an application with results from a different qualifying test. For some national Mensa groups, such as American Mensa, having a high enough score on some graduate school admissions exams is enough to qualify for Mensa membership. At least one other high-IQ society, the Triple Nine Society, also accepts Mensa's own application exam for membership in its own ranks, with the minimum qualifying score being an IQ of 149.

Source.

boring... that's what your posts are. You are
basically reinforcing my point - why the fuck is Michael the so called 'leader?'

Did anyone see the way they all waited for his approval before they jumped behind the couch to surprise Ava? Why the FUCK was that his decision?

I hate him so, so, so much

Dude..your sounding a tad irrational and scattered...who gives a fuck..whomakes the decisions..as long as there made..

I didn't even think an IQ of 135 was super high. Really surprised if that is genius level. Heaps of people in my office (all consulting engineers

I used to work in an IT consultancy where everyone had two degrees, smart people seemed the norm.

THEN I moved to a country town. THEN I tried teaching and saw the kids in the local high school.
Its was a culture shock. Believe me there are STUPID PEOPLE EVERYWHERE.

------------

And to go off on a tangent, notions of success are not correlated with IQ or income. Ability to work diligently is more important.

Back