Skip to main content

Why not have the entire show on GO?

Is the rest of Australia not fully digital yet? I know Vic (well country anyway) has been fully digital for over a year now... I still don't get why people wouldn't watch the digital channels. I remember when they first came out years ago and they were the greatest channels with different shows.. (to my teenage self back then anyway) now they are just full of repeats of the same movies every 3 weeks.

Is the rest of Australia not fully digital yet? I know Vic (well country anyway) has been fully digital for over a year now... I still don't get why people wouldn't watch the digital channels. I remember when they first came out years ago and they were the greatest channels with different shows.. (to my teenage self back then anyway) now they are just full of repeats of the same movies every 3 weeks.

The whole country is fully digital. I think some people just don't watch the digital channels out of habit.

Interesting format channel 9 are running with here: Nominations on a Thursday, no shows for three days ergo no watching people chew their nails whilst worrying about being the next to go (apart from a 5 minute highlight package - lol, I said package) and then Monday night evictions? It would beggar belief that this was considered common sense but then we're talking about the same network who thinks Karl Stefafuckwic is personable and boyishly charming.
Evictions are Tues and Wed next week so at least we'll have Monday night. And it's not a live show and it's 90 minutes so we *should* get some decent footage of the weekend. Especially now that all the Clawson recaps will be gone.

Agreed and on Go there's a heap of Scooby doo movies every Friday night that we could do without. Hey BB!How about a bit of UPLATE with the Friday night party streaming live instead of Shaggy and the gang!!!!!

Back