Skip to main content

Why is Mikkayla such a hateful and jealous person

I hate the way she talks - her accent is so Jaime King from Summer Heights High.

She plays the innocent victim all the time when she IS victimizing others too. She bitches about people a lot, that hypocrite.

She isn't likable, nor is Tahan. Both are not likable in different ways, and I can't put a finger on it.

God I hope Jasmine and Sharon were in their place.

Raise your hand if you've been personally victimised by Mikka.

Why is Mikkayla such a hateful and jealous person

I don't know what you mean by 'jealous' exactly. Perhaps you mean spiteful, vindictive or even envious, envious of other girls' looks maybe. But these are mere semantics. Hateful? Quite possibly.

We all tend to see things we want to see and ignore things we don't want to see. In my case, I liked Mikk very much from day one. It took a long time for me to see traits in her that I didn't find that attractive, gradually I began disliking her and am now at the stage where I don't want to see her or hear her voice at all.

Possibly this transfiguration from good to bad was one of those malfunctions which do create havoc in our brains from time to time. But I am toying with the idea that Mikk has 'changed' so drastically because of the circumstances she finds herself in. Oh, yes, I'm aware that all HMs are in the same boat... but Mikk is a little, plump thing who probably always had to assert herself just to be accepted by the bigger girls. She's learned the trade, she knows which techniques to apply.

But this is the BB house. Overwhelming, no doubt. Now, she can't walk away when things get too tough. There's only one way: Fight, fight, fight... not good enough? Fight dirty, fight as if your life depended on it. Besides, there is always that elusive dollar sign floating around somewhere in the subconscious.

I actually think that Mikk outside is not nearly as bad as she is inside. Oh, she'll have the same traits, but not as amplified and I've no doubt she has friends who can handle her and whom she listens to.

Thats my point, you don't need to keep busy, people will say stuff that you dont agree with and wont stick to obvious issues and there WILL be some exaggerations from BOTH sides. But I dont go to Tahan hate threads and waste my time correcting people. Thats the beauty of big brother, we see the exact same show yet we interpret completely different things.

Speaking of Tahan I find plenty of reasons why Mikkayla is justified in her negativity towards Tahan but I don't feel a need to start an ant-Tahan thread or spend all my time in an anti-Tahan thread, but I do feel a need to defend Mikkayla and try to show that Mikkayla has very strong and positive attributes that are not being appreciated and not being shown as much as they should be on Big Brother and I think if wasn't for Tahan most of the negative attributes that people are seeing in Mikkayla wouldn't even be an issue. If Tahan hadn't been such a bitch earlier on then Mikkayla would be acting totally different toward her.

I agree, i liked her at the start too, she seems very intelligent, articulate and had a good head on her shoulders, all she really needed to do was be strong willed and tough it out and let all the others self implode. Now she's just devolved into exactly what her problems with Tahan were from the start, she can be mean, bitchy, attention seeking all the while with what seems to be no strategy in place. At least in Tahan i see the drive and ambition to win which is refreshing to see from a female and quite admirable. She'll probably make it to the end but i don't think she deserves to win, she just not that entertaining.

I don't know her background but she reminds me of the oldest sibling in her bossiness. I see her positive side. She undoubtedly contributes more in the kitchen than anyone else. It's just a shame she seems to spend so much time bitching about others behind their backs and this is amplified by the unpleasant timbre of her voice. No one likes a nagging bitch.

Speaking of Tahan I find plenty of reasons why Mikkayla is justified in her negativity towards Tahan but I don't feel a need to start an ant-Tahan thread or spend all my time in an anti-Tahan thread, but I do feel a need to defend Mikkayla and try to show that Mikkayla has very strong and positive attributes that are not being appreciated and not being shown as much as they should be on Big Brother and I think if wasn't for Tahan most of the negative attributes that people are seeing in Mikkayla wouldn't even be an issue. If Tahan hadn't been such a bitch earlier on then Mikkayla would be acting totally different toward her.

Tahan saved Mikk, told her she was beautiful and not to be upset about not fitting her dress, told Tully that she was way worse than Mikk over talking people, complimented her on her skin tone and apologized when she laughed at how fast Mikk ate.. what did the lil dictator do in return? told the splenda HMs about what Tahan said and lied about the all the hate she received from Tahan (where is the proof? everything other than the eating incident we were told by Mikk, the liar) did Mikk tell Jade she should not place the bracelet under the pillow? she lied "I told her it was not a good idea..." becos she lied about the bracelet why would anyone believe all these MEAN things Tahan said? Why is it Tahan gets along with Maddie, Tully, Heidi etc...Mikk is a backstabber and a liar. ya do know we can re-read your previous posts where you denigrate Tahan in every post, right?

I didn't really like her at the start but I actually really like her now. I can relate to her on so many levels and if you ask anyone in real life who knows me they'll tell you I have a very annoying and infectious laugh :)

I didn't really like her at the start but I actually really like her now. I can relate to her on so many levels and if you ask anyone in real life who knows me they'll tell you I have a very annoying and infectious laugh :)

You do act like her. This explains a lot.

Was going to post this in the odds thread - instead i'll leave it here:

For some reason some fans seem to latch onto one or the other. It is like the big enders or little enders in Lilliput, who start a civil war over which end to open ones boiled egg from. Same dog, different leg.

EXACTLY. I've been saying this for weeks. They're two sides of the same coin and as bad as each other. I do not understand how Tahan supporters can love Tahan while despising Mikkayla, and I do not understand how Mikkayla fans can hate Tahan so much. I think Tahan is a more malicious and bitchy person in general, but Mikkayla is spiteful and grudge-bearing and has no problem stooping to Tahan's level + even lower now that she feels slighted by her and is in a more 'powerful' position inside the house. That says a lot about her as a person - I don't think she's acting out of "jealousy", because they were friends for the first few weeks, but their friendship disintegrated and Tahan took a few pot shots at her that she can't get over, and now she's acting like a spiteful and vindictive bitch who wont stop on her "TAKE DOWN TAHAN" mission until either a) she believes Tahan has "atoned" for however she wronged her or b) Tahan is evicted lol. It's a shame Mikkayla can't raise her hands in the air and say "let bygones be bygones", Australia was on her side when Tahan mocked her body issues and eating habits but she threw all that goodwill away and for that she only has herself to blame.

I think both of them are good value as HMs, but as persons they're both pretty horrible, and I can't @ people here defending one while shitting on the other.

Was going to post this in the odds thread - instead i'll leave it here:

EXACTLY. I've been saying this for weeks. They're two sides of the same coin and as bad as each other. I do not understand how Tahan supporters can love Tahan while despising Mikkayla, and I do not understand how Mikkayla fans can hate Tahan so much. I think Tahan is a more malicious and bitchy person in general, but Mikkayla is spiteful and grudge-bearing and has no problem stooping to Tahan's level + even lower now that she feels slighted by her and is in a more 'powerful' position inside the house. That says a lot about her as a person - I don't think she's acting out of "jealousy", because they were friends for the first few weeks, but their friendship disintegrated and Tahan took a few pot shots at her that she can't get over, and now she's acting like a spiteful and vindictive bitch who wont stop on her "TAKE DOWN TAHAN" mission until either a) she believes Tahan has "atoned" for however she wronged her or b) Tahan is evicted lol. It's a shame Mikkayla can't raise her hands in the air and say "let bygones be bygones", Australia was on her side when Tahan mocked her body issues and eating habits but she threw all that goodwill away and for that she only has herself to blame.

I think both of them are good value as HMs, but as persons they're both pretty horrible, and I can't @ people here defending one while shitting on the other.

Tahan vs Mikkayla board is more appropriate.

Back