Skip to main content

Eviction Odds for Wed Oct 9th

Status
Not open for further replies.
[/B]

This is probably one of the reasons she hates Tahan so much - seeing ones own traits in someone else is often confronting. Tahan and Mikkayla are so similar in this respect. If you act ditzy and blonde all the time, some people will think you are stupid and fake. If you eat three dinners and complain about your size, some people will think you are being dumb. When Tahan thought Mikk was being racist she explained why quite rationally.

I think as viewers our reactions are often as irrational, especially when aspects of ourselves or other people we have disliked are displayed on the screen. Something has to explain the irrational hatreds that can be inspired.

And those odds, hoo boy, please go home Eddie boy.

Thank you for giving by far the most intelligent response I've seen that is pro-Tahan and I think all your points are genuinely valid. However, I think the problem with Tahan is she wouldn't just stop at her valid issues with Mikkayla and the sisters, she wouldn't move on from them and she would be very bitchy about them.

Tahan wouldn't look below the surface and try to see more in the people she had already made snap judgments on, her attempts to build a bridge between her and the sister where pretty laughable or even nonexistent. Whenever a conflict would occur her attitude would just make it worse.

I think all your points are genuinely valid. However, I think the problem with Tahan is she wouldn't just stop at her valid issues with Mikkayla and the sisters, she wouldn't move on from them and she would be very bitchy about them.

Tahan wouldn't look below the surface and try to see more in the people she had already made snap judgments on, her attempts to build a bridge between her and the sister where pretty laughable or even nonexistent. Whenever a conflict would occur her attitude would just make it worse.

Once more, it is the same with Mikkayla towards Tahan.

When Tahan brought the sisters and M cookies and was polite to them - which was what the SS and M always said they wanted - Mikkayla called her fake. When confronted about something mean she said (ie kicking the dirt onto her corpse) M just said that she said pathetic things too - not a pologise.

For some reason some fans seem to latch onto one or the other. It is like the big enders or little enders in Lilliput, who start a civil war over which end to open ones boiled egg from. Same dog, different leg.

Not much happening with these odds. Hope Ed's family don't pull another swifty, trying to make their son seem more popular than he is.I saw Brandy Alexander in the carpark at Panthers one night. Two bouncers were holding up some guy by the arms, saying 'Go, Brandy, ooh, you're a good fighter..' while Alexander hit the guy. You're hell popular, Ed. You're a great housemate.

If everyone that doesn't like Tahan votes to save Ed and Drew we might just be able to kick her annoy ass out of the house!

I'd be more than willing to put up with more of Drews backstabbing and Ed being his usual boring self, just to kick that selfish, heartless bitch out of the house!

It's so very close! Make it so!

Please ignore this annoying Mikkayla fan. She loves who Mikkayla loves, and hates who Mikkayla hates. It's so blatant.

Once more, it is the same with Mikkayla towards Tahan.

When Tahan brought the sisters and M cookies and was polite to them - which was what the SS and M always said they wanted - Mikkayla called her fake. When confronted about something mean she said (ie kicking the dirt onto her corpse) M just said that she said pathetic things too - not a pologise.

For some reason some fans seem to latch onto one or the other. It is like the big enders or little enders in Lilliput, who start a civil war over which end to open ones boiled egg from. Same dog, different leg.

Not much happening with these odds. Hope Ed's family don't pull another swifty, trying to make their son seem more popular than he is.I saw Brandy Alexander in the carpark at Panthers one night. Two bouncers were holding up some guy by the arms, saying 'Go, Brandy, ooh, you're a good fighter..' while Alexander hit the guy. You're hell popular, Ed. You're a great housemate.

I think the problem is that Tahan did so much damage to the relationship between her and the sisters and Mikkayla (and Jade) at the begining she now gets attitude from the girls anytime does or says anything wrong and Tahan has a kind of attitude that even when she is doing something nice it some how comes across as condescending. But I guess Mikkayla has a similar problem when she says things it comes across as being bossy.

tumblr_matavfuYEH1rpfz4uo1_500.gif

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!?!

Why the hell are we talking about Mikkayla/Tahan in the EVICTION ODDS THREAD!?

FFS Mikkayla isn't even up this week so her name shouldn't even appear in this thread!

[MENTION=34839]SoshiMECH[/MENTION] take your fucking white horse down to the glue factory because I've had enough of your defence of Mikkayla shit appearing in EVERY BLOODY THREAD!

Is it really so hard to keep it in the HMs threads??

[MENTION=34839]SoshiMECH[/MENTION]

You are a fucking broken record.

Do you just cut & paste about Mikk & the SS, it's getting monotonous.

If everyone that doesn't like Tahan votes to save Ed and Drew we might just be able to kick her annoy ass out of the house!

I'd be more than willing to put up with more of Drews backstabbing and Ed being his usual boring self, just to kick that selfish, heartless bitch out of the house!

Why so much hate for Tahan...ya connected to Mikk? "selfish" "Heartless" strong words toward a gameshow contestant, methinks

tumblr_matavfuyeh1rpfz4uo1_500.gif

what the fuck is this!?!

why the hell are we talking about mikkayla/tahan in the eviction odds thread!?

Ffs mikkayla isn't even up this week so her name shouldn't even appear in this thread!

[mention=34839]soshimech[/mention] take your fucking white horse down to the glue factory because i've had enough of your defence of mikkayla shit appearing in every bloody thread!

is it really so hard to keep it in the hms threads??

^^^^^^this!

Do you care or are you so selfish that you single underhandedly ruin this site for plenty of people...

[MENTION=34839]SoshiMECH[/MENTION]

You are a fucking broken record.

Do you just cut & paste about Mikk & the SS, it's getting monotonous.

I'm just responding to comments directed at me and the conversation I'm having with Winterbourne is probably the best I've had, it's rare to find a Tahan supporter that has put this much thought into what they are saying!

I did find your comment to be kind of hilarious! Thanks!

Pity I can't say the same about your comments.

You see this is what happens, people complain that I'm taking over but all I'm doing is responding.

If no one responded to me then my post would be rare.

And I still think its hilarious!

So what are the odds now?

Any changes?

I love seeing the odds, and how they change, thanks to posters who update - as I have no clue about gambling, grateful.

Bit of chat about the odds is always interesting.
People dribbling on as if it's a discussion place, and endlessly waxing on about one HM...............belong elsewhere.

You know there a quite a few posters /viewers who really don't give a shit about all this petty crap - and the circular analysis based on nothing, and all the fan shit and stuff.
Keep a couple of the fact based threads clean can you??????????

I don't think there have been any changes.

Ed 1.40
Drew 3.40
Tahan 4.00
Tim 15.00
Ben 17.00

I don't think there have been any changes.

Ed 1.40
Drew 3.40
Tahan 4.00
Tim 15.00
Ben 17.00

Odds??? I was looking for the Mikkayla v Tahan thread - seriously though, Tahan out to 4.50, Tim into 9.00

Thanks for the updates.

And from what you knowledgeable gambling posters comment it sounds like sportsbet is stupid, and a crap outfit.

And that Centrebet is the main proper betting thingy???

Thanks for the updates.

And from what you knowledgeable gambling posters comment it sounds like sportsbet is stupid, and a crap outfit.

And that Centrebet is the main proper betting thingy???
not so much a crap outfit...but crap when it comes to BB....won't let people get a decent bet on and up and down with the odds willy nilly

The next person to comment in here about a Housemate or anything that has nothing to do with the Current Betting Ods for this weeks Eviction. I am going to put on a 24hr ban.

If you cant read the rules and understand this thread is about the Betting Od's for this weeks EVICTION and only this weeks Eviction.

You need to be sent to the Naughty Corner for 24hrs.

Don't complain when it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back