Skip to main content

Why is Mikkayla such a hateful and jealous person

Michael Nguyen

Gosh I used to love her so much, from the first night.. however as time went on she really is showing her true colours. Her personality really is uglier than Tahans, Mik is a very insecure, spiteful and horrible person.

Even if she was hot and not had an annoying voice I would've hated her!

I just want to spit on her face everytime she claims to be a misfit.. like bitch shut up!

I don't think she's misfit anymore, Tahan would be more.

I hate the way she talks - her accent is so Jaime King from Summer Heights High.

She plays the innocent victim all the time when she IS victimizing others too. She bitches about people a lot, that hypocrite.

She isn't likable, nor is Tahan. Both are not likable in different ways, and I can't put a finger on it.

God I hope Jasmine and Sharon were in their place.

Why is Mikkayla such a hateful and jealous person? Because you make her out to be, just like it is done to every other housemate in every forum. Go figure

The ant-Mikkayla crowd are becoming so very desperation and it is becoming quite tedious. Because their comments are like a broken record with only a couple of songs. They need to continually start new threads to make it all seem more significant than it really is. It's kind of pathetic and is more than likely doing harm to their cause.

The ant-Mikkayla crowd are becoming so very desperation and it is becoming quite tedious. Because their comments are like a broken record with only a couple of songs. They need to continually start new threads to make it all seem more significant than they really is. It's kind of pathetic and is more than likely doing harm to their cause.

Can I suggest that you stop posting in their threads then before they come for you here!

The ant-Mikkayla crowd are becoming so very desperation and it is becoming quite tedious. Because their comments are like a broken record with only a couple of songs. They need to continually start new threads to make it all seem more significant than it really is. It's kind of pathetic and is more than likely doing harm to their cause.

This is really really funny since I find it quite tedious and desperate how you continually start posting in anti-mikkaylas threads knowing what to expect in here. If you don't like other peoples views here, there is a Mikkayla Appreciation Thread you could support her in. Seriously, If you dont like this thread IGNORE IT!

Can I suggest that you stop posting in their threads then before they come for you here!

Let them come. I'm pretty sure tangling with me isn't helping there cause any. All it does is makes people realize that most people that hate Mikkayla aren't very bright and they aren't very good at articulating logical reasons for not liking her. They are usually okay if they just stick to "I don't like her because she is bossy or she has an annoying voice". But the moment they mention Jade's necklace they all head into crazy la la land.

This is really really funny since I find it quite tedious and desperate how you continually start posting in anti-mikkaylas threads knowing what to expect in here. If you don't like other peoples views here, there is a Mikkayla Appreciation Thread you could support her in. Seriously, If you dont like this thread IGNORE IT!

I find these threads to be quite entertaining, I mean tedious and boring! LOL!

And yet you still come here because how DARE other people bash your Mikkayla the saint lol

I don't have a problem if people stick to legitimate reasons and I think there are legitimate reasons, but they all to often make something out of nothing or ignore the reasons for Mikkayla's attitude to certain people in the house (Tahan) and they make it seem like Mikkayla gives attitude to everyone when in fact she only gives it to people (Tahan) that have abuse the people she is friends with in the house.

Bossy attitude, annoying voice, being overweight because of her diet, getting carried away with her hatred of Tahan, taking ownership of Mr Clooney and the Kitchen are all legitimate reasons for not liking her and I don't have a problem with those complaints, or though some of them I see as strengths and others are out of her control. Still if you have issues with them that is fine with me.

^^^
[MENTION=34839]SoshiMECH[/MENTION]

I highly doubt that you have no problem with that.

Based on what I see in the forum, you just can't stop accepting that members here have different opinions and can't handle criticism of Mikkayla. However, I admire your passion and enthusiasm about Mikkayla. But I think you should learn to agree on disagreeing here with the fellow members and respect their opinions ( even though they dont seem legitimate or silly and ignore some reasons or such..)

^^^
[MENTION=34839]SoshiMECH[/MENTION]

I highly doubt that you have no problem with that.

Based on what I see in the forum, you just can't stop accepting that members here have different opinions and can't handle criticism of Mikkayla. However, I admire your passion and enthusiasm about Mikkayla. But I think you should learn to agree on disagreeing here with the fellow members and respect their opinions ( even though they dont seem legitimate or silly and ignore some reasons or such..)

I'm pretty sure you won't find a single post of me denying any of the things I listed. The trouble is that most anti-Mikkayla people don't stick to the obvious issues and instead make things up and exaggerate how bad Mikkayla is, which keeps me busy enough. I've wasted a lot of time on some ridiculous misinterpretation of events regarding Jade's necklace! LOL!

I'm pretty sure you won't find a single post of me denying any of the things I listed. The trouble is that most anti-Mikkayla people don't stick to the obvious issues and instead make things up and exaggerate how bad Mikkayla is, which keeps me busy enough. I've wasted a lot of time on some ridiculous misinterpretation of events regarding Jade's necklace! LOL!

Thats my point, you don't need to keep busy, people will say stuff that you dont agree with and wont stick to obvious issues and there WILL be some exaggerations from BOTH sides. But I dont go to Tahan hate threads and waste my time correcting people. Thats the beauty of big brother, we see the exact same show yet we interpret completely different things.

Back