Skip to main content

Why do you all like Tim so much?

There has not been anyone like Tim before. He is so different to your traditional hm's. he is there to play the game, but he isn't the horrible type who have said they will create chaos and nothing more. Tim has a big heart which was shown to us with his friendship to Ben. He is a good person and I think very much misunderstood by many.

I will never forget when Matt was evicted and said that Tim makes the show, not only on the outside but also on the inside. Matt said that it was Tim who would create all the games and entertain the hm's and get everyone involved. This came from Matt! Who had just heard Tim call him a prawn. That says so much about Tim IMO. He is worth the like

What ever [MENTION=36263]ASSASSIN[/MENTION] writes is what I will agree with! :D

p.s - Amen to what everyone else has written!

God, fuck off. She hasn't back stabbed anybody. She has been loyal to her friends from Matt to Tully to Caleb to Tim. She helps out the other housemates -- helped Ben get a tan and washed him in the shower, does stuff for Tim like pop his pimples, fixed Heidi's hair, gave Matt a message, gave Mikkayla a message, etc. etc. She never called anyone fat. And when she made fun of Mikkayla it was after Mikkayla had screamed at her. She insulted the hair extensions after Jasmine made a jab at her while wearing them and called the Sugar Sisters dumb for taking that the wrong way.

And Drew.. Tully's a grown woman who is not married. Drew and Tully can hook up if they want to.

Thank you.....standing ovation :)

I like Tim cos he's funny. a stirrer. cute.. smart as paint. badly behaved.. has a whiny voice.. loves animals..shits Ed.. catches bugs.. causes trouble.. makes me laugh..shows up Ed and Jade as the bores they are... ! Like his curly hair..he has great teeth..loves life.. he has boundless enthusiasm..has the innocence of a child.. is a schemer.. his dad is awesome..
He entertains.. and just generally has made this series worth watching..
Stick that in your pipe and smoke it!!

That reminds me - must vote some more..

He has been the funniest person in the show,without Tim we might as well have watched paint dry

Tim has made the Season Enjoyable.

He has played the game from day 1.

No other housemate has played the game so well.

Because he's made the show for me this season. He's unlike anyone I've ever seen on BB, and I have found him so funny and entertaining. You may not understand why we like Tim, but I personally don't get how people don't.

Tim hasn't really called people names apart from calling Ed an idiot. He has a fun attitude in the house and although manipulative and scheming, he never means to hurt anyone, just get them out of the game. I like his approach, he can win without stepping on anyone's toes. I can understand the OP's frustration though but he really isn't as bad as some others.

There has not been anyone like Tim before. He is so different to your traditional hm's. he is there to play the game, but he isn't the horrible type who have said they will create chaos and nothing more. Tim has a big heart which was shown to us with his friendship to Ben. He is a good person and I think very much misunderstood by many.

I will never forget when Matt was evicted and said that Tim makes the show, not only on the outside but also on the inside. Matt said that it was Tim who would create all the games and entertain the hm's and get everyone involved. This came from Matt! Who had just heard Tim call him a prawn. That says so much about Tim IMO. He is worth the like

Exactly

Yes he is funny, yes he is entertaining. But, he is unbelievably selfish and self absorbed, and cant seem to get along with anyone longer than a few weeks.

I give the man credit for his intelligence and ability to manipulate situations and turn them around to make himself look good. But what I don't understand is the way people seem to be fooled by him and unaware of his tricks.

Yesterdays episode was a perfect example. He did something wrong them ran to the diary room for damage control and to try and talk his way out of the mess and make himself look good again. But he wasn't as sharp as he usually is so his attempt at manipulation was more obvious. He does this all the time though, I have seen it again and again.

Every single person in the house is now aware of his tricks, even his former friends eg Boogs, Drew, Mikkayla, even Tahan has said recently that she doesn't trust him. But everyone out here still thinks he is just a simple fun loving guy who is just trying to have a good time. I really don't understand it. Don't his actions speak louder than his words?
Been thinking this for weeks. I just don't understand why he is so popular.

I like watching Tim because he is like no one I have ever, nor will ever meet. I did not know that people like him actually exsisted and I love that he is not afraid to be an exhibitionist and a manipulator. I love the shit he stirs up and I love peoples reactions to him....
You show your own naivety with these comments. Tim clearly comes from an insular and privileged background.

Tim wouldn't last 5 minutes in the real world.

Back