Skip to main content

Why do Travis, Skye and Katie talk like babies?

As opposed to the the wogs from Oakleigh? Seriously can you get any more stereotypical!!

Yeah and..... what about the western suburbs of victoria?
He's from altona anyways, I'm not quite sure why specifically northern was mentioned.

If travis was to talk on the radio with no way to see his face his accent to me would be more classlesss and lazy than anything.
Wogs have a doof doof accent that is really distinctive . Lol
Travis is just ew ew

Last edited:
Yeah and..... what about the western suburbs of victoria?
He's from altona anyways, I'm not quite sure why specifically northern was mentioned.

If travis was to talk on the radio with no way to see his face his accent to me would be more classlesss and lazy than anything.
Wogs have a doof doof accent that is really distinctive . Lol
Travis is just ew ew
yes forgot about the western suburbs. I agree he has a classless / lazy accent rather than a woggy accent.

Personally I think Travie's accent is a funny mixture of a bogan/laddish/woggy accent, it's not clear cut one one or the other. Actually this phenomenon isn't that surprising, it's quite common to hear all these influences combined on drop-kicks such as Trav. :p

Anyway the point is a 'fair dinkum' bogan accent does not sound exactly like Trav's, that much I'm sure of.

Dave Hughes (male bogan accent):

Edwina from Sunrise (female boganish accent):

Sorry but Trav's accent is not identical to those 2 full blown bogan accents.

Last edited:
Personally I think Travie's accent is a funny mixture of a bogan/laddish/woggy accent, it's not clear cut one one or the other. Actually this phenomenon isn't that surprising, it's quite common to hear all these influences combined on drop-kicks such as Trav. :p

Anyway the point is a 'fair dinkum' bogan accent does not sound exactly like Trav's, that much I'm sure of.

Sorry but Trav's accent is not identical to those 2 full blown bogan accents.
For sure. Travis doesn't sound like a true blue Bogan. Though there is a Bogan flavour there somewhere but mostly he doesn't. Bogans shorten their A's (that = thet). Whereas with Travis, he makes it sound more like "thaaaat", kinda like a surfer Aussie dude (Ryan pronounced his A's that way too). All in all, he's got a 'sportsman' accent. The footy players all seem to sound like that. :cautious:

travis isnt a bogan. tim'13 was a bogan!
travis isnt a wog either.
if i were to classify travis, id have to go with 'yobbo'

Back