Skip to main content

Why did BB totally ignore Tully's RL ending?

The cheating thing, hmm, I dont really care. In urban bohemia, where Drew and Tully both live, people cheat, people fall in love when they shouldnt, and it is not ideal, but, it happens.

Huh?

Urban bohemia? Where is this place?

If Tully owns (?) a house with her girlfriend of 2 years, then that sounds like a solid, lifetime commitment. If the housemate was married, then it would be a big deal. But I guess you live in suburban boredemia?? ;)

As for abuse... Drew said he likes the drama! However I have serious concerns for Katie who never opens her mouth and lets her sister take control of all her decisions and conversations.

Huh?

Urban bohemia? Where is this place?

If Tully owns (?) a house with her girlfriend of 2 years, then that sounds like a solid, lifetime commitment. If the housemate was married, then it would be a big deal. But I guess you live in suburban boredemia?? ;)

As for abuse... Drew said he likes the drama! However I have serious concerns for Katie who never opens her mouth and lets her sister take control of all her decisions and conversations.

Urban Bohemia, you know. Places like Newtown, communities around universities, that sort of thing.

Yeah, it may sound like a solid lifetime commitment to you, but it clearly isnt, and Tahlias tweet and the friend at the show on Sunday show that they are more understanding that shit happens when you party naked.

I actually live in actual Bohemia, in the Czech Republic, an area called česky Raj, The Bohemian Paradise, to be precise. I was a bit bored, but BBAU has helped me feel connected to home for the first time in years.

Yeah, Drew likes the drama, and puts up with the abuse the same way girls will put up with abuse because a guy is confident, and the attractiveness of confidence seems to outweigh the need for someone to be nice, for some reason. She gives good drama, but she also makes him feel terrible, when she doesnt need to. It is like someone putting up with the occasional smack because the sex is good.

Well, it seems after watching the episode with Tully in the diary room, she is still being as clueless as ever about her relationship status. Though she started to show some worry and wondered about her house, dog and girlfriend... How can people enjoy this?

Drew is as jerk as ever he is not going "full-on out of respect for the girlfriend" yeah right... He is a living proof women like jerks as he is so popular no matter what sh1t he does.

Btw. they showed three tweets in the episode from people one being from Tahlia. So whoever it was that said "they are not gonna gossip about it on tv and show tweets..." couldn't be more wrong. I wonder if they are reading these posts lol. :)

Back