Skip to main content

Why did BB totally ignore Tully's RL ending?

And you don't need to inform if you're "out of this thread." :)

/dramatic

Why do you doubt it? Are you one of those people who think that only intercourse is sex? They have been sleeping in the same bed for what over one month now? Even Drew can't resist it that long with Tully laying there almost naked without a bra in tiny see-through panties. Unless he is gay of course. Tully is very attractive woman. Undoubtedly the most attractive in the house according to the BB men. She was voted the second only because Tim wanted Tahan to win to cause trouble.

Yeah there is fooling around and then there is sex. There is oral sex, anal sex, vaginal sex and I don't think they have done any of the three.

Yeah there is fooling around and then there is sex. There is oral sex, anal sex, vaginal sex and I don't think they have done any of the three.
I count anything where genitals are touched as sex. So I include hands and objects or any body part in it in addition what you mentioned. Anyway... it's not the point of this thread it's just my personal opinion. Neither of us can prove we are right.

Btw. is your avatar real or manip?

I think they have done something under the rooms, what do ya al think

OK maybe I missed something here but wasn't it Sonia who introduced Tully in the first episode. She showed their home and them walking with their dog etc. In the latest episode Sonia was showing video footage of Tully cheating on her girlfriend and was all smiles and happy about it. Like "what will happen next? whoo exciting!" Like she condones cheating. In reality they are ruining someone's life. Also the audience cheered on Drew and Tully's cheating on TV. It's disgusting in my opinion.

For a comparison if Tahan cheated like that on her boyfriend there would be outrage and she would be called all kind of names I'm sure. They would interview him and aknowledge the relationship unlike now.

Tully IS being called all sorts of names. What makes you think the media has not approached Tahlia and she has (rightly) told them to F off!

It seems to me you believe Sonia and BB are showing poor moral character for sensationalizing Drully. Tully and Drew are the ones with low moral character. Tully knows what the other HMs think and has chosen not to care. Tully feels her behavior is fine. I assume based on what we've seen that she believes her girlfriend is fine with this behavior. If they did not want to be misrepresented on camera she would not share a bed with him. Although i doubt it, for all we know this could be their strategy. Their behavior is scandalous and that it how it is being treated.

Lets look at Matt. He may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer but he has tremendous respect for his partner and her privacy. He hugs everybody and treats both the men and the women in his house as mates. When Tully started being wacky he distanced himself from her because he did not want to get involved in the drama. His mamma should be proud.

So Tullys decisions are morally wrong and according to you should be edited out or downplayed because they are immoral. They should be edited out to not hurt Tahlia's feelings. How is that fair to the other housemates who are making different decisions. I assume part of the support for Matt has to do with the fact that he is as we say in the US a "good ole' boy." Loves his family, his country, values moral character. So he could be at a disadvantage in getting votes if the high moral ground voters think that Tully is the same.

Also as far as a Drew "turning"Tully story line she has mentioned numerous times that she has dated men and woman.

*this post is not meant as a pro Matt post. Matt was used because he was an easy example of the problem with editing out bad behavior.

Last edited:
But the whole situation sucks, i wish Big Brother would have a task that separates them for a week, maybe use bungee cord to link Drew to Ed together and Tully to Tim together for a week. I can just imaging Jade trying to hook up on Friday Feast with Ed while Drew is attached to him half a meter away by a cord. Oh and Tim could make Tully's week actually worth crying about lol

You could also link together Tahan and the Sugar Sisters, Jade and Ben etc
Now this is an idea that has merit!! I've said it before and I'll say it again...you are a wise, wise koala. ;)

Last edited:
Firstly, i think they only kiss under the blanket, im pretty sure Tim would know if it was more being 2 meters away! And if it was sex Drew must be very subtle because the blanket wasnt moving, thats one magic co*k he has cos unless it vibrates, he aint getting her off without moving!

But the whole situation sucks, i wish Big Brother would have a task that separates them for a week, maybe use bungee cord to link Drew to Ed together and Tully to Tim together for a week. I can just imaging Jade trying to hook up on Friday Feast with Ed while Drew is attached to him half a meter away by a cord. Oh and Tim could make Tully's week actually worth crying about lol

You could also link together Tahan and the Sugar Sisters, Jade and Ben etc

I say... link them!!!!!

Great plan, love it, love it, love it!!!!!

It's not Sonia's job to tell Tully she's dumped, this isn't high school where you get one of your friends to do the dumping.

Tully is still in the house and Housemates don't get information from the outside world.

You all complain that there is to much interaction between the outside and the house, so now you want to tell Tully more information.

Tully will not be told about Thalia until she is out of the house.
Chances are at her Eviction, they will tell the audience to not say anything about it, cause she will loose it completely.

Why are everyone acting like Tully still has a girlfriend? Sonia (or is it Sonya) did not correct Heidi when she said "Tully's got girlfriend so nothing will happen," meaning between Drew and Tully. Little did she know, Drully proceeded to have sex under the blanket. Probably not the first time. It's really getting disturbing Tully had been over two years with her girlfriend, they have a house and a dog together. It's not like it's just a fling, in some countries this is called a domestic partnership and is almost equal to a marriage. Yet BB staff are all smiles and act like it's nothing? Is it because Tahlia is a woman?
Yea exactly !! Cheating is cheating !! Like you said they have a place together and dog . So disgusting !!

I am by no means a Tully fan, however we have no idea what is like to be locked up 24/7 with someone we are attracted to and be in a relationship. At least at home we can walk away and resist temptation but having no communication with our significant other would seem a little out of sight out of mind. I don't condone what they have done but I can only imagine.

Also the public don't care when celebrities have partners and cheat or want them to cheat its ok then.

I think a lot of the hate comes from the fact that Tully wasn't likeable before her affair and this just makes it worse. The only thing I want is for Drew to stay longer than Tully in the BB house, coz he was fun to watch and deserves it. Tully cannot outstay him.

Tahan, Mikkayla, Heidi, Katie, Matt & Rohan have all managed to not cheat on their partners despite being away from them for so long. Heck, these HMs don't even go as far as to flirt with anyone! The fact that Tully was so easily able to confess her 'love' for another HM says a lot about either her character or her relationship with Tahlia to begin with. I don't think you can use being 'locked up in a house' as an excuse for cheating. ESPECIALLY when you know your partner is at home watching!

It definitely isn't Sonia's place to say anything. For all we know, Tahlia could have just said stuff out of the spur of the moment. She is probably itching to be able to speak to Tully about what has happened, and to be honest it wouldn't surprise me if they got back together. I can see Tully using the same excuse as NatJR just used re: being in a 'crazy' environment and locked in a house with so many other people.

All I am saying is sometimes we meet ppl who question our feelings for our partner its easy to stay faithful when no one around you peaks your interest but its when they do that it get complicated. For me outside of the BB house it would be easy to assess my feelings and either stay in my relationship or end it, but in the house you cant really end it coz you are not face to face. Tullys mistake aside from the inappropriate touchy feely is her unwillingness to decide. Either go all in with drew and see how things go or decide to end things with drew. Its not fair to tahlia or drew coz they are both in limbo waiting for tully to decide.

I dont understand how some ppl think its ok just because they are locked up in the bb house or spill crap like you cant help who you fall for bullshit. Ok if she has fallen for drew then break up with tahlia before sticking her fingers up drews ass and constantly kissing and being all over him. Its not that hard, all she had to do was go into the diary room and tell bb but instead she chose to cheat and then pretend shes not. The amount of ppl I see who think this kind of behaviour is acceptable and the amount of votes she keeps getting every week makes me worried abt the morals of current society.

On the other hand.. has she now started called drew babe? I thought I heard her say that several times in last nights show and she seems to feel the need to kiss drew every 2 minutes like hes her dog or something..

I am by no means a Tully fan, however we have no idea what is like to be locked up 24/7 with someone we are attracted to and be in a relationship. At least at home we can walk away and resist temptation but having no communication with our significant other would seem a little out of sight out of mind. I don't condone what they have done but I can only imagine.

Also the public don't care when celebrities have partners and cheat or want them to cheat its ok then.

One of the few voices of reason around here, a lot of the rhetoric over it all is ridiculously out of proportion. She'll have her feelings no matter what and talk when she gets out and probably move on, end of story. Until then, GO TULLYYYYY

she seems to feel the need to kiss drew every 2 minutes like hes her dog or something..

ugh people who 'kiss' their dogs are feral, don't even compare it :D

Back