Skip to main content

Why are people scared to keep in interesting HMs?

Only doormat intruders have much of a chance as anyone who is a challenge to any existing HMs will not find much support sadly. And in a head to head poll it's basically a vote to evict, as people will just vote for someone to evict someone else. And a vote to evict always gets rid of more interesting people and therefore Justynn didn't have a chance in hell.

I agree. This is also why Tully was evicted, because she was only up against 2 HMs.

I'm glad the mean people go sooner. What kind of message would it send to young kids if they stayed? It's okay to be a cheater..it's okay to be aggressive? You don't always have to be a mean or psycho to be entertaining.

Thank you! You can still be entertaining and a decent human being. I don't want another last year winner

The fact of the matter is that the majority of viewers who watch BB don't share your opinion & booted them out.. I agree with the majority, both Tully & Justin were annoying - glad to see them gone :)

So would it be better to have 12 blow up dolls in the house next year? They will do the same as the boring housemates..just sit around and be incapable of doing anything.

Having a handful of people sit around int he backyard talking about who is hot or not is just plain boring.

Can you imagine Ben, Klucy and Drew as the final three? 4 wonderful and nice people who i'd love to know inteh real world, but boring on tv.

I guess i have always believe in keeping in those you dont like too much and getting rid of the nice people you do like.
Justynn may have been annoying, but he did nothing wrong. He challenged people to think about what they are saying and people hated that. Tully might have done dumb things, but guess what? Real people do those things! Both of these people have been in the minds of the public and have gained the showed a lot of attention.
Go and ask the general public who katey and Lucy are....

I think vote to save is a much better way then vote to evict. It does keep in the interesting housemates. The Justyyn / Nathan Jump in to evict was way to quick and we the public needed more time to form a valued opinion. I have found Nathan to be non existent in the house and to be rather boring.

I think vote to save is a much better way then vote to evict. It does keep in the interesting housemates. The Justyyn / Nathan Jump in to evict was way to quick and we the public needed more time to form a valued opinion. I have found Nathan to be non existent in the house and to be rather boring.

Surely had it have been a proper vote to save for the intruders then Justynn would have still been there. Even the live audience popped more for him

So would it be better to have 12 blow up dolls in the house next year? They will do the same as the boring housemates..just sit around and be incapable of doing anything.

Having a handful of people sit around int he backyard talking about who is hot or not is just plain boring.

Can you imagine Ben, Klucy and Drew as the final three? 4 wonderful and nice people who i'd love to know inteh real world, but boring on tv.

I guess i have always believe in keeping in those you dont like too much and getting rid of the nice people you do like.
Justynn may have been annoying, but he did nothing wrong. He challenged people to think about what they are saying and people hated that. Tully might have done dumb things, but guess what? Real people do those things! Both of these people have been in the minds of the public and have gained the showed a lot of attention.
Hey I'm going for tim and tahan. They are are entertaining, but I don't view them as horrible people

Um, people HAVEN'T been voting out interesting people this year - Tahan, Mikkayla, Ben & Tim are still there, and Jade isn't a shrinking violet.
That's just some of them. Most of the interesting ones HAVE been evicted:

Sharon: The woman acted as bossy as Mikkayla at parts. Took offense quickly (especially with Tim). I believe she would've created good tension in the house. But oh, she was voted out.

Jasmine: More intense version of Sharon - got offended a lot, started to argue with people (Tim), etc. I could see her pulling the biggest fight in the house (perhaps with Jade later on?), but again, she was gone too soon.

Xavier/Rohan: They were very character-like; they had a weird and funny side to them that should've taken them farther in the game. I'd much rather prefer if they were in Matt & Ed's spot.

Tully: Do I need to explain why?

This year is the first year I don't have a favourite, no one stood out for me, so I don't really care who wins.. HOWEVER, I did despise Tully & although I had no favourite to win, she was the one person I wanted out. After she went & Justin came in I fould him annoying to watch & it wouldn't have bothered me as much as Tully did, but I didnt like watching him.

I don't care what happens now, I will keep watching it, if Tim wins good on him, if Ben wins, I don't think he deserves it but I don't care either.

But the whole point of this is that the majority of viewers who vote wanted Tully out & then Justin out, & if you don't like it and find it boring then don't watch it... The majority of people who vote want the house the way it is at the moment - evidenced by how they're voting. I agree with them, I didn't like Tully or Justin & am happy with whatever happens now...

You're not happy, but there's nothing you can do about it, you can write all day on forums complaining about boring people in the house blah blah blah its not going to get them put back in & what you want is different to the majority, so, sorry - you either have to watch who is left or turn it off ;)

Because who the public likes and doesn't like comes down to personal opinion, and believe it or not, you're not the one who gets to decide for the rest of us.

Deal with it.

This year is the first year I don't have a favourite, no one stood out for me, so I don't really care who wins.. HOWEVER, I did despise Tully & although I had no favourite to win, she was the one person I wanted out. After she went & Justin came in I fould him annoying to watch & it wouldn't have bothered me as much as Tully did, but I didnt like watching him.

I don't care what happens now, I will keep watching it, if Tim wins good on him, if Ben wins, I don't think he deserves it but I don't care either.

But the whole point of this is that the majority of viewers who vote wanted Tully out & then Justin out, & if you don't like it and find it boring then don't watch it... The majority of people who vote want the house the way it is at the moment - evidenced by how they're voting. I agree with them, I didn't like Tully or Justin & am happy with whatever happens now...

You're not happy, but there's nothing you can do about it, you can write all day on forums complaining about boring people in the house blah blah blah its not going to get them put back in & what you want is different to the majority, so, sorry - you either have to watch who is left or turn it off ;)

Please dont say the majority of the public...more like the majority of people who waste money voting

Because who the public likes and doesn't like comes down to personal opinion, and believe it or not, you're not the one who gets to decide for the rest of us.

Deal with it.

So basically you want to see a bunch of people sitting around getting along and being all happy lala? Wow

That's just some of them. Most of the interesting ones HAVE been evicted:

Sharon: The woman acted as bossy as Mikkayla at parts. Took offense quickly (especially with Tim). I believe she would've created good tension in the house. But oh, she was voted out.

Jasmine: More intense version of Sharon - got offended a lot, started to argue with people (Tim), etc. I could see her pulling the biggest fight in the house (perhaps with Jade later on?), but again, she was gone too soon.

Xavier/Rohan: They were very character-like; they had a weird and funny side to them that should've taken them farther in the game. I'd much rather prefer if they were in Matt & Ed's spot.

Tully: Do I need to explain why?
The last two are false.
Rohan was simply a big fish in a small pond who cowered when it came to the crunch.
Xavier, despite his many fangirls, was a boring tryhard and I'm personally glad he left when he did.

The last two are false.
Rohan was simply a big fish in a small pond who cowered when it came to the crunch.
Xavier, despite his many fangirls, was a boring tryhard and I'm personally glad he left when he did.

I think Rohan really shot himself in the foot. I think if he had gone in and in his package said "yes I am a massive nerd, I'm not much of a pot stirrer but I want to get out of my comfort zone and try new things", his narrative and the way we perceived him would have been completely different. (Of course, had he said that, he may not have gotten in there in the first place!)

He was coming out of his shell towards the end, I think a guy like him needs to own up to it and make that his story, the journey. You can be flawed, socially awkward, whatever, on a show like this as long as you're honest and there's enough "meat" in it that the editors can (if they feel like it) craft it into a story.

I'm glad the mean people go sooner. What kind of message would it send to young kids if they stayed? It's okay to be a cheater..it's okay to be aggressive? You don't always have to be a mean or psycho to be entertaining.
BB isn't a kid's show.

It may be PG with preteens screaming in the audience but that doesn't mean that it's AIMED for them.

Back