Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Minee

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • The Sisters

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • We all win whoever loses

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
I honestly would be fine with Minee or Louis winning. They provided a lot of content. I can criticise them a lot, and I have. That is in part why I am fine with them winning. I think both would have been good casting on a regular BB season.

Hmmm. I've never thought of it like that. You're right. I would have initially said, nah, I don't want Minae to win cos she drives me crazy with her "I'm so awesome" attitude all the time. However, you make a good point. I am probably only complaining about her because she was presenting herself and putting herself forward and thus getting a lot of air-time. That, as opposed to the others who were not doing that.

Ha, perhaps you're right. Based on that, Minae probably does deserve the win. Hmmm.

He was an uncooked chook, left out for too long.
Somehow being reasonable looking was enough to get him the win, in lieu of an actual personality.

Worst thing is he never applied for the show and knew nothing about it. He actually applied for The Block but the producers thought he would suit Big Brother better.

I think Minee
Ewww, according to social media the sisters will win. I hope Minee takes it out TBH, voted twice for her to win.

That would track with my theory that whoever I don't want to win is who the voting public wants to win.

I can understand why some people would be against Minee winning. In large part because I assume most of the voting public is female and on a base level I don't think they'd vote for someone that looks like Minee. Then there was a lot of content of her in the house and women find it easy to hate other women. So I think in general women wouldn't be inclined to vote for her.

Louis, I've gone back and forth on him but in the end he's pretty likable. If he wins it'll be because he's hot.

The sisters, I don't understand at all why anyone would be motivated to vote for them. Which maybe why they will win. Two chicks that just didn't do all that much. The end result is there's possibly the least likelihood to have elicited many negative feelings compared to the other two. So people might vote because of that.

Will people find just going in the house, finding a "hot" guy and then hanging out for a few weeks not doing much more relatable?

If in a years time another season of this show happens and we're discussing this past season. How much talk will there be about Minee and Louis. Compared to the sisters? They'll be a footnote. Even now, how much can you describe their time in the house without mentioning the guys they hooked up with and the dumping of Jake? The biggest thing of note is that one of them gave their boyfriend a blow job in the house. Otherwise, they just existed.

I think, grudgingly, that out of the terrible options, I want Minee to win.
I may not like her personality but she has been somewhat of a challenge beast, and also avoids falling into being a bit of a weak cling-on to any passing male. She chose Louis and stuck with him, but his balls are in her hand rather than vice-versa.

I voted Louis because I don't like the others. Lesser of the evils!
Edit: I forgot about Taylah. I dont dislike her.

Last edited:
I think, grudgingly, that out of the terrible options, I want Minee to win.
I may not like her personality but she has been somewhat of a challenge beast, and also avoids falling into being a bit of a weak cling-on to any passing male. She chose Louis and stuck with him, but his balls are in her hand rather than vice-versa.
I totally agree. Out of this terrible F3 she made the best effort. She didn't exactly stick with Louis though, but she took advantage of him enough to further her game and that totally worked for her, and may yet win it for her.

I think Louis is unlikely to win, despite what the betting odds were a few weeks back. In the last three years, the HM's that made it to the finale and were quite strategic have never won. He might get some votes because he's the "hot guy" (because he's the only guy in the finale), but I don't see that being enough to get him over the line.

Australia generally votes with the "playing a game = bad" mindset. Which it fucking stupid, but it is what it is.

Australia generally votes with the "playing a game = bad" mindset. Which it fucking stupid, but it is what it is.
Well if Minnie wins it will prove he's exceptionally bad at game playing seeing as he's the only reason she's even there. Will be some delicious irony though, and I'm here for that.

Well if Minnie wins it will prove he's exceptionally bad at game playing seeing as he's the only reason she's even there. Will be some delicious irony though, and I'm here for that.
Yeah that's the outcome I'm hoping for if I'm being honest.

I think Louis can win based soley on his social media presence. He has the backing of another influencer Primetrain who a lot of young guys follow. And also Louis was involved in drama with another influencer Anabolic Gabe, whom a lot of people dislike and many took Louis' side.

On Instagram I saw quite a few posts for Minnie. I guess I forgot to factor in that I am an out of touch person. You people like pretty people on thr socials these days.

I was trying to work out how it would have played out if Louis had taken the $5k and Minnie had gone, but since she won the challenges it's hard to tell past a probable F5 of Louis, TayAri, Tahlah, Josh and Dion (the Lewis/Dion double would have been a single).

The only shame is we won't get to see his face when it happens.

Back