• Tahan

Votes: 71 27.4%
  • Drew

Votes: 53 20.5%
  • Ed

Votes: 25 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's going to be really interesting to see the final percentages come eviction night. I think we'll really see these strong players position in the public opinion.

What I would love to see is Ed save votes on like 3% then everyone else with a large gap of saved votes so he realises how disliked he actually is by all.

Tahan of course. She is the only HM with an always pleasent demeanor, she is sweet and bubbly, she is a good person, she is gorgeous and she knows how to kick a football... show me another HM with all those qualities. :p

Ive just been told that is a double eviction has anyone else heard of that

Saving Ed, really Mikkayla fans?
Hopefully others use their brains and vote the douche out, as it's better for everyone that he's gone.

I guess some Mikkayla fans are probably voting for Ed because when the intruders are gone and it's back to only original housemates, he's her only chance at surviving another eviction. The past few weeks, Ed and Mikkayla's voting percentages have been very close. If Ed goes now, there is no chance that Mikkayla will beat Ben, Tim, Tahan, Jade or Drew so keeping Ed is Mikkayla's best shot at staying in the house for longer unless she does something that gains her support.

That being said, I am a Mikkayla fan and I would like Ed, Drew or Ben to go. I think making it to the Final Six is good enough for Mikkayla. It would be nice if she could go even further, but if she does, I would like her to do it because she did something that earned her enough support to survive longer, not because we kept in a weak player that she could beat.

it looks like that soshiMESH nutter is posting from 2 accounts now

I can smell your desperation. In desperate times....

I only have one account and who else are you talking about?

Ive just been told that is a double eviction has anyone else heard of that

Just saw the promo. I hope people pay proper attention to it so as not to misunderstand it.

They're saying it is double eviction WEEK. Not double eviction NIGHT. One of the intruder girls is going on Monday, then the regular housemate is leaving Wednesday.

Tahan!

She better not be going! I hope being the only girl up helps her chances, does anyone think it could?

Tahan!

She better not be going! I hope being the only girl up helps her chances, does anyone think it could?

I think it will be pretty even with Tahan, Ed and Drew. It could be any of the three and I'm starting to thing Ben could be the dark horse in the race and Tim is the only one truly safe.

I think it will be pretty even with Tahan, Ed and Drew. It could be any of the three and I'm starting to thing Ben could be the dark horse in the race and Tim is the only one truly safe.

How is Ben the dark horse if hes favoured to win and hes at the longest odds to leave?
Ben wasnt up last week either so there would be less complacency as well.

Last edited:
Back