• Tahan

Votes: 71 27.4%
  • Drew

Votes: 53 20.5%
  • Ed

Votes: 25 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Drew. Seriously people. It's the only way to get Special Ed out.

Don't ya'll want to see what his cards are?

No one this week, going to let everyone else battle it out and hope that Ed or Tahan leave. :)

100% Tahan

Hope Drew leave! No storyline for him whatsoever!

100% Tahan

Hope Drew leave! No storyline for him whatsoever!

I'm not against Tahan, but you say there's no storyline with Drew which makes me wonder what is Tahans storyline especially with no strong connections to anyone in there.

The storyline of Drews I'm mostly interested in is Drade. They entered the house as that and I'd like to see them continue on in the house to at least final four to see how they progress.

I'm not against Tahan, but you say there's no storyline with Drew which makes me wonder what is Tahans storyline especially with no strong connections to anyone in there.

The storyline of Drews I'm mostly interested in is Drade. They entered the house as that and I'd like to see them continue on in the house to at least final four to see how they progress.

Tahan has these storylines..

Tahan VS Mikayla and Jade

Tahans and Tim games

Plus I know not many can see it, but I like what is going on between jade and ed and Tahan.. Jade is so threatened by her being close to Ed, its almost like a jealousy thing which I find utterly desperate and sad

i will save ed and tim , i hated ed , but , he is with jade jade is with mikkayla , ed wont be nominating mikkayla anymore so and also I WANT TAHAN EVICTED!NOW , i have a very bad feeling she will try team up with mikkayla then cut her throat this is a evict tahan vote for me so im going to ve saving ad and tim

i thinks its more tims games with tahan , hes playing her he even said hes done with her and wants her out. mikkayla tonight had one of the best nominations ever , was so smart , even those tim is one of her close friends she put him up to see how it would affect tahan and tim relationship if they were both up. so smart

Back