Votes: 149 57.3%
  • Tahan

Votes: 55 21.2%
  • Ed

Votes: 23 8.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm voting to save Mikk because I really want her to win the fake eviction and the sisters because despite my bitchy stereotype of them at first, they're not only consistently great sports but are more mature than the rest of the yobbos in the house.

However... Ben is going to win despite what our poll here says and that not only gives me the sads but makes me hate this stupid fake eviction shit even more.

I'm voting to save Mikk because I really want her to win the fake eviction and the sisters because despite my bitchy stereotype of them at first, they're not only consistently great sports but are more mature than the rest of the yobbos in the house.

However... Ben is going to win despite what our poll here says and that not only gives me the sads but makes me hate this stupid fake eviction shit even more.

Yeah I can see Ben winning too and then going on to win the whole thing. :(

If I was going to vote it would be for Tahan because she's the only one nominated who I actually like. I really hope Matt is finally evicted. For the fake eviction, I'd like it to be either Tahan, Katie & Lucy, or Ben, but preferably Tahan because I think she would make it interesting because she's very opinionated.

Yeah I can see Ben winning too and then going on to win the whole thing. :(

I think Mikkayla will definitely be the Fake evictee, because there is a rising tide of people that really want to see it happen! And I don't think Ben is a good choice, he would just be confused by the situation and probably cry!

So vote to save Ben, just don't save him to much! Keep The Sisters in and Tahan, to witness the return of Mikkayla! And give as much as you possible can to save Mykkayla and put her in that Fake Eviction seat!!

She's the only one that would shock the house the most and she'd also deal with the mission well to. As I said somewhere else if she did survive with most saves and re-entered the house she should be dressed as Cat Woman :)

I read that! It would be rather funny to have her dressed as Cat Woman ;)

Take note BB

I don't get how they are going to explain why the fake evictee was "evicted".. they can't say they had the highest amount of votes??

I don't get how they are going to explain why the fake evictee was "evicted".. they can't say they had the highest amount of votes??

The HMs think it's a double eviction. They'll just think the fake evictee was evicted the same way Xavier was evicted (2nd lowest number of votes).

Yeh but when the evicted person comes back.. they'll be like why were you "fake" evicted and not Tahan/Ben/Matt etc etc. you get me? Big Brother can't say they were the favourite person of the week

Yeh but when the evicted person comes back.. they'll be like why were you "fake" evicted and not Tahan/Ben/Matt etc etc. you get me? Big Brother can't say they were the favourite person of the week

Maybe Big Brother will tell them that the public decided who gets to be the fake evictee (but not go into any more detail) because technically that's true.

There's no problem saying Mikkayla had the highest amount of votes! For the majority of 2012, the nominees were always told on eviction night who had the most votes!

Would like to see Katie & Lucy go to be honest before Ed or anyone else to be honest

There's no problem saying Mikkayla had the highest amount of votes! For the majority of 2012, the nominees were always told on eviction night who had the most votes!

Were they???? I thought it was always "In no particular order..." Otherwise Estelle would have not been confident every bloody week

before you vote for mikkayla anymore times remember the time when tahan was talking about the sisters in the spa and mikkayla went and told them?! what a dobber and a snitch.. she really needs to go. she annoys the hell outta me. uggghhhh

Were they???? I thought it was always "In no particular order..." Otherwise Estelle would have not been confident every bloody week

I can't remember that either. Doesn't sound right, I'm sure only the evicted one sees the results, the others are clueless.

I really want Tahan to get fake evicted, she is the only person that will give quality television and it will be interesting to see who everyone nominates now that she is gone lol!! SO PLEASE GIVE HER THE MOST SAVES!!!!

The whole Mikkayla the Cat gimmic is getting wayyyy to old.

I really want Tahan to get fake evicted, she is the only person that will give quality television and it will be interesting to see who everyone nominates now that she is gone lol!! SO PLEASE GIVE HER THE MOST SAVES!!!!

The whole Mikkayla the Cat gimmic is getting wayyyy to old.

The Pope will convert to Judaism before Tahan gets fake evicted!

we need to pick up the votes to save Matthew or he will be going home instead of Ed.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back