Votes: 55 21.2%
  • Ed

Votes: 23 8.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

A-is-Here

The nominees have been finalised this week. Who will you VOTE to SAVE?

Just want Mikkayla to be "fake evicted".. I think the real eviction is between Ed & Matt, Ed will prob leave

Ed is gone!!!

Lets give Mikkayla the most save votes - they won't believe it if Ben is evicted.

But whatever happens, Matt or Ed will be safe - falsely believing they have a lot of support as one of them left, plus the next lowest saves - which wasn't them!! Hahaha

please no one vote to save mikkayla. she is the most two faced person i have ever seen. she's quite happy to bitch behind someones back but far too scared to confront them about it. Would love to see Ben as the fake evictee. Mikkayla does not deserve to be there.

defs voting for Mikkayla! She's funny! I want her to be fake evicted so bad

please no one vote to save mikkayla. she is the most two faced person i have ever seen. she's quite happy to bitch behind someones back but far too scared to confront them about it. Would love to see Ben as the fake evictee. Mikkayla does not deserve to be there.

I personally disagree, out of all of them, she is one of the most upfront. Yes she does bitch about them, but she acknowledges this aswell..

Mikkayla would be perfect because she has only faced the public vote once, so it would be totally believable that she would be evicted because a lot of housemates think she wouldn't be well liked.

Mikkayla all the way! Praying that Matt or Ed go. Who doesn't love watching the "popular" people realise they aren't actually that popular.

Save Tahan with most Saves. Mikk and the cling ons will be creaming their pants thinking she is gone. I want to see her come back and say 'Gotcha bitches'...........................

PLEASE EVERYONE VOTE FOR MIKKAYLA, I dont usually vote and I'm not even her biggest fan but damn it would be the PERFECT outcome for the fake evictee (next to Tahan). Ben is too nice to do whatever twist they want to do with it and Mikkayla wouldn't shock the house so it wouldnt even seem suspicious.

Save Tahan with most Saves. Mikk and the cling ons will be creaming their pants thinking she is gone. I want to see her come back and say 'Gotcha bitches'...........................

Lol, that would be good to see, i do bet everyone would happy when they say her name and so shocked when she comes back.

Though i really really really really really really really want ED gone SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad! i haven't been able to stand him for weeks and i want him to be evicted.

Aint going to happen. Not after the edit Tahan got early in the week. She'll be safe but barely as now Ed and Matt have had a better week.

Mikkayla would be perfect because she has only faced the public vote once, so it would be totally believable that she would be evicted because a lot of housemates think she wouldn't be well liked.

She's the only one that would shock the house the most and she'd also deal with the mission well to. As I said somewhere else if she did survive with most saves and re-entered the house she should be dressed as Cat Woman :)

I picked Mikkayla, but at the same time it would be awesome to see Tahan handle the face eviction...

Tahan can stay, but just so she can witness Mikkayla's return!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back