Votes: 149 57.3%
  • Tahan

Votes: 55 21.2%
  • Ed

Votes: 23 8.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have voted to save Mikkayla. I am disappointed it isn't Tim, but Mikkayla is the second best thing for a fake evictee. The whole scheme would be wasted on Ben to be honest.

AHHH I do want Ben to be save too, but I want Mikkayla to be the most saved.

Meow.

Last edited:
Please don't let Ben be the fake evictee! That will be such an anticlimax!

Please Vote for Mikkayla! I think she deserves the votes and will do a good job as the fake evictee!

I see heaps of people here saying they voting for Mikkayla for fake eviction, but if that wasn't happening would you still be voting for Mikkayla? I'm just concerned some valuable people may be evicted for real as they arent getting votes because people are so hung up on making Mikkayla the fake evictee over Ben.

I see heaps of people here saying they voting for Mikkayla for fake eviction, but if that wasn't happening would you still be voting for Mikkayla? I'm just concerned some valuable people may be evicted for real as they arent getting votes because people are so hung up on making Mikkayla the fake evictee over Ben.

People should continue to vote for their favorites, but also give a few vote to Mikkayla if they want to make the show more interesting!

Also Ben said in the live feed that he didn't want to be evicted this week because he wanted to celebrate his birthday in the house(!), so by voting for Mikkayla you would be granting Ben's wish!

I don't think anyone wants to see Ben upset & fake evicted either. He's such a sweetheart & he wouldn't want that job either.

Also Ben said in the live feed that he didn't want to be evicted this week because he wanted to celebrate his birthday in the house(!), so by voting for Mikkayla you would be granting Ben's wish!

Pretty sure that whoever is given the fake eviction they won't be away from the house until Sunday. That's much too long, especially by themselves and if it just so happens to be Ben, bb would want to give him a party just like they do for everyone else.

But long enough to still effect the house... it would be awkward coming back after being fake evicted for anyone.

But long enough to still effect the house... it would be awkward coming back after being fake evicted for anyone.

Alright, we'll whatever I guess. It just seems some are too hung up on the fake eviction that it could skew the real eviction making the betting wrong for the first time this series. I've seen Matt come to the centre of the show a lot more this week and speak up and do some good things even though he's not my fave I'm a bit concerned he'll leave over nothing much Ed or both ed and Matt will stay and the sisters will go.

She's the only one that would shock the house the most and she'd also deal with the mission well to. As I said somewhere else if she did survive with most saves and re-entered the house she should be dressed as Cat Woman :)
This!!! OMG! If she came back in after being evicted no one would ever waste points on her again on noms night! Hahahaha!!!

Every time Tully has been up (except for the most recent time) I was putting $50 up in save votes for her... I think maybe I should do that for Mikkayla now.

I voted for Ben as I want him to stay and I voted for Mikkayla as I want her to be the fake evictee...
Interesting to see that Matt has the least votes to be saved on this poll. I wasn't expecting that!

Well Matt went as I feared. I didn't vote early in the week but since in previous weeks everyone I voted for didn't go, I thought I could add my touch to voting for Matt and he would stay, but seems it didn't work. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back