Skip to main content

who will win big brother

who will win

• Total voters
I think Heidi might be a chance, because she's a bit funny and interesting. But nice enough that she might get Vote to Win votes at the end...

I dislike Heidi more than Tully. At least Tully brings entertainment to the show. Heidi has been nothing but rude and racist to Mikkayla.

at this stage as long as its not Tim, I may dislike a few others later on but at this stage its just Tim

I think Ben will. Unfortunately Tim might fizzle out and peak too early.
Tim might be like he how was in the first week - rude and annoying (he is sort of starting to be that way again). If he continues this people will start to dislike him and he won't be saved.

Who will likely to win:

Tim - Strategic, funny, controversial and he causes stirs (like last year's Benjamin)

Ben - Sympathetic, soft hearted, overall kind and humorous (people like that tend to win; Reggie anyone?)

Drew - Like Ed and Matt, but is more talkative, playful and social. If you're good looking and you have these positive features you can win (when he dobbed on Mikkayla to Heidi; that was just bitchy of him and I don't even like Mikka!) .

Possible winners:

Katie/Lucy - Nice people overall, they can be funny with they act awkward and people can like that.

Tully - She has a massive fanbase and is controversial. These type can win.

Jade - She seems brave, geniune and nice. People might feel sorry for her because Ed let her down a lot, so they'd do sympathy votes.

Matt - I only put him as a 'possible' because of his heartwarming friendship with Caleb. Perhaps people will save him more often.

Unlikely to win:

Tahan - Definitely will go further than those below, but highly unlikely that she'll win.

Ed - His low save votes were so close to Caleb's (any closer it will be a tie). Seems like the public doesn't like him much.

Heidi - Possibly leaving next week if she isn't saved. She adds nothing to the house. She seems like a poor man's Stacey.

Mikkayla - Might get sympathy votes as they always nominated her, but she will never go too far. She also adds nothing to the house and is boring as Sharon/Jasmine were.

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind if Tim, Ben or Mikkayla won.

Drew, Heidi, Ed.. not so much :/ Though I'm not too fussed about the others

You forgot Matt, even though he will not win!

...haha!.. that shows just how boring a housemate Matt is... timboland forgot to put him in the poll... I think that him and the other sheep (Ed) will be out of the house within the near future anyway... I think that Tim will win it with Drew second and the sugar sisters in third place and Ben fourth... then again I have been wrong in the past lol!... cheers.

I've watched all AU and UK seasons of BB (as well as some French, African, Indian, and US versions) and they all seem to have the same pattern. The one character that is huge and is unanimously loved by the viewers early on in the series ends up coming around 3rd, 4th or 5th. Either because the run out of ideas, their behaviour becomes boring, or they go too far which causes the viewers to turn against them. Ben will probably win, but yes it is still too early to tell. I think it's a safe bet that Drew and Matt have ruined any chance of winning after becoming Tully's and Heidi's lap dogs this week.

...that's fascinating Kinga... is there an international website or something available to see the other countries Big Brother shows?... I'd love to see some French or African Big Brothers for instance... do you have any links to them Kinga?... hmmmm... perhaps I should use my own investigative powers and hunt them down?... as they say... Google is your friend eh?... lol!... cheers.

I wanted to choose someone other than Tim. So I picked Jade! I hope she blossoms. And have a peak in the same way Ben did last year. Not many would've put money on him winning this time last year!

I think that the contestant who best reflects the personality of my late son - Josef Stalin - will win. So I back Tim. My late son was just like Tim. He used to play games and have fun too. He was playing for higher stakes though.

I think Tim or Ben will be the winner, I want to see someone like Tahan take it out this year though.

All that I know is that I don't want to see another 'Australian Beefcake' / 'Mr Nice-Guy' winner in Ed or Matt.

I wanted to choose someone other than Tim. So I picked Jade! I hope she blossoms. And have a peak in the same way Ben did last year. Not many would've put money on him winning this time last year!

I hope she does too.

I think Ben will win and I think he will have Tim to thank. I like what he is getting from all this and think he will look back and be really thankful for it. He is growing us a person, love watching it.

I dont think Tim was ever planning on winning and I think Tim normally gets what he is planning for lol. I love how he makes everything so enjoyable for us while boosting the misfits and taking down the cool kids.

Mik could do it, honestly she has so much support because she has been pretty great with everything thrown at her. Like Jade there are a lot of people who relate and feel bad for her.

I think Drew had this in a bag but he trusted his bag with the wrong person lol. Just saying. :p

Jade wont win. I just adore her but too many people still judge by what they see. Hate having those debates with people who only watch now and then because its like umm, thats not what she is like at all. She is vulnerable but so strong. Everyone was so supportive of the others on the singing task but yet as always she is done and not one word of encouragement. She really does keep getting the short end of the sticks in the house, talk about a shallow bunch of housemates. :p

Top 3 maybe: 1 Ben 2 Mik 3 Tim. I think drew could make top 5 if Tully leaves otherwise the sugar sisters and jade maybe??
Its so hard to judge this soon though, there is enough time that anything could happen haha

...that's fascinating Kinga... is there an international website or something available to see the other countries Big Brother shows?... I'd love to see some French or African Big Brothers for instance... do you have any links to them Kinga?... hmmmm... perhaps I should use my own investigative powers and hunt them down?... as they say... Google is your friend eh?... lol!... cheers.

Sure thing!! Here are some links, all of them are from Youtube. There was a website dedicated to BBAfrica with live feed and all for international viewers but it looks like it's been shut down for copyright. That's really annoying because they spoke English so it was easier to follow.
Secret Story 2013 Launch (Big Brother France - A tad difficult to watch since it's in French, but I tend to use wikipedia and follow the what happens from there) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4xxtERhPu8

Bigg Boss 2011 Epsiode 2 (Big Brother India, a VERY good season. Some of it's in english some of it isn't. A lot of crazy fights!) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4xxtERhPu8

Big Brother Canada 2013 Launch - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xx0wHE5BzdU

Big Brother UK 2005 Launch (Every single season of BBUK is on youtube just search up 'Big Brother uk' and the year and you'll get it, but 2005 is my favourite Big Brother season of any country of all time.) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZiBji9oj44

The way BB usually goes, the HM who is way ahead as a favourite ... never seems to win. I voted Tim in the poll, and was surprised to see the poll results (Tim is WAY ahead) after placing my vote. So that means that Tim probably won't win. Leaving Mikkalya or Ben as the likely winner. Dark horse Drew will get more popular again when and if Tully goes. And I wouldn't be surprised to see Jade still there in the late weeks either.

Tim might be like he how was in the first week - rude and annoying (he is sort of starting to be that way again). If he continues this people will start to dislike him and he won't be saved.

Who will likely to win:

Tim - Strategic, funny, controversial and he causes stirs (like last year's Benjamin)

Ben - Sympathetic, soft hearted, overall kind and humorous (people like that tend to win; Reggie anyone?)

Drew - Like Ed and Matt, but is more talkative, playful and social. If you're good looking and you have these positive features you can win (when he dobbed on Mikkayla to Heidi; that was just bitchy of him and I don't even like Mikka!) .

Possible winners:

Katie/Lucy - Nice people overall, they can be funny with they act awkward and people can like that.

Tully - She has a massive fanbase and is controversial. These type can win.

Jade - She seems brave, geniune and nice. People might feel sorry for her because Ed let her down a lot, so they'd do sympathy votes.

Matt - I only put him as a 'possible' because of his heartwarming friendship with Caleb. Perhaps people will save him more often.

Unlikely to win:

Tahan - Definitely will go further than those below, but highly unlikely that she'll win.

Ed - His low save votes were so close to Caleb's (any closer it will be a tie). Seems like the public doesn't like him much.

Heidi - Possibly leaving next week if she isn't saved. She adds nothing to the house. She seems like a poor man's Stacey.

Mikkayla - Might get sympathy votes as they always nominated her, but she will never go too far. She also adds nothing to the house and is boring as Sharon/Jasmine were.

lol shackles, you've got no idea mate.

Back