Skip to main content

who will win big brother

who will win

• Total voters

timboland

REMEMBER BIG BROTHER IS ALWAYS WATCHING
So who do you think that might win big brother...

Last edited:
23rd Oct is Finale so that's 8 weeks away.

We aren't even 1/2 way through the series yet.

So much can still happen and change the game. Not Voting Yet.

I think Ben will. Unfortunately Tim might fizzle out and peak too early. Big Brother is a marathon not a sprint. What Tim is doing is very hard to keep up over the course of several months. He gets most of his power from people's reactions. If the HG stop reacting to him he will become essentially inert and powerless.

23rd Oct is Finale so that's 8 weeks away.

We aren't even 1/2 way through the series yet.

So much can still happen and change the game. Not Voting Yet.

True yes i know we arent 1/2 through yet and yes things can still happen but its nice to see who people want to win big brother.

I'm going to need to see the possible Intruders/the next eviction to be able to accurately guess. I want Mikkalya to win, but I think right now that either Ben or Tim have got it.

True yes i know we arent 1/2 through yet and yes things can still happen but its nice to see who people want to win big brother.

but you asked who we think will win...
and we don't even know if there's intruders yet, what if they win? it's too early to make a decent decision, however, I don't think Tim or Ben will win.

I've put my prediction in my signature!

I don't think Drew deserves to will, being lead around like a little puppy by both Tim and Tully, in fact the only reason why Drew has been interesting is because of his relationships in the house. He started with the fake marriage to Jade and then him hanging out with Tim and now his relationship with Tully. He is the only person in the house that is interesting by association, not because he is actually interesting.

I've watched all AU and UK seasons of BB (as well as some French, African, Indian, and US versions) and they all seem to have the same pattern. The one character that is huge and is unanimously loved by the viewers early on in the series ends up coming around 3rd, 4th or 5th. Either because the run out of ideas, their behaviour becomes boring, or they go too far which causes the viewers to turn against them. Ben will probably win, but yes it is still too early to tell. I think it's a safe bet that Drew and Matt have ruined any chance of winning after becoming Tully's and Heidi's lap dogs this week.

I wish I could bet money on Tim and Ben NOT winning.

I think it's definitely between Katie & Lucy and Mikkayla.

i literally dont even care about any of the other housemates anymore apart from Tim. He has only been the TRUE housemate who has been consistent and genuine with who he is.
The others are just lying manipulative pointless beings in the house, im actually sick and tired of them. i have no time nor respect for them anymore.
and drew you stupid stupid boy .. why?! thats all i have to ask .. just WHYY?!

i literally dont even care about any of the other housemates anymore apart from Tim. He has only been the TRUE housemate who has been consistent and genuine with who he is.
The others are just lying manipulative pointless beings in the house, im actually sick and tired of them. i have no time nor respect for them anymore.
and drew you stupid stupid boy .. why?! thats all i have to ask .. just WHYY?!

They are worse than lying manipulative pointless beings, they are incompetent.

Intruders have zero chance of winning. They won't factor into the odds one iota.

However, if they can cause enough of a ruckus, they can change the fortunes of the remaining HMs. Another stirrer a la Tim would be fascinating to watch.

I really dont think Tim will win.
I think he'll be around for a long time, but people dont want him to win. they just want to be entertained by him. I wouldn't be asurprised if he makes it to the Finale. But he wont Win.

I think Heidi might be a chance, because she's a bit funny and interesting. But nice enough that she might get Vote to Win votes at the end...

Back