Skip to main content

Who will host in 2020?

All these rumours are hilariously circular. They all cite each other as sources. I have seen an article citing this forum as a source.

I have seen an article citing this forum as a source.
News.com.au used to steal articles from here in like 2007 and change a few words around lol, finally they're sourcing their speculation

On paper Sonia Kruger seemed like she would be a great Big Brother host: Fun and Cheeky but we didn't see that when she hosted Big Brother. I don't know what the hell happened. Was she stunted by the network or is that how she hosts something like Big Brother? I doubt she would be much different now. I do think she would flow better pre-recorded though if 7 are going down that route.

I love how Ben is supposedly now some great industry insider. 😂
On a podcast twice and he’s an expert and knows everyone

He doesn't know anything. He knows as much as you and I. Unfortunately some people are just gullible and think he has inside info because he was on the show many years ago.
In my experience with Ben the best thing to do is:
zVVvryZ.gif

It is just desperation to still be part of the Big Brother scene. Ignore the buzzing.

Peta Credlin and Lisa Oldfield.

If you or anyone representing you is reading this, please quickly contact Channel 7 tomorrow morning if you'd consider hosting Big Brother Australia. 🤔

I am concerned Sonia might be considered and if that is true, I want there to be other considerations.

Peta Credlin and Lisa Oldfield.

If you or anyone representing you is reading this, please quickly contact Channel 7 tomorrow morning if you'd consider hosting Big Brother Australia. 🤔

I am concerned Sonia might be considered and if that is true, I want there to be other considerations.

If she moves to 7, not only will she be considered but she will be chosen to host it. Sonia is the best option of them all. Can’t see her doing many other shows on there.

I don’t hate Sonia but I can’t help but think her returning to host is a step backwards. Aren’t casual viewers just going to associate her with the Channel 9 era which failed for a reason?

It seems like BB 2020 is just going to be a continuation of the Channel 9 era but this time it is not live and the game will change to strategy with housemates voting each out like the US format. I could have seen Channel 9 going in that direction for a 2015 season.

If they made the show live as a sign of goodwill for the fans I think a lot of people would accept the changes but it has a hell of a lot against it and I can’t see this being a success and lasting past one season. They would probably do a Celebrity version the next year (2021) as a one last ditch attempt to save it but that won’t help. The Pre-recorded direction is definitely going to break the show. Big Brother is supposed to be live. I can’t see most people accepting this change.

I genuinely thought things would have changed for the better after a 5 year break. But it is like with each new revival it is going to get worse. Big Brother is never going to improve is it?

If she moves to 7, not only will she be considered but she will be chosen to host it. Sonia is the best option of them all. Can’t see her doing many other shows on there.

Bit of a waste having her only do the one show though. They'll probably slot her in one of the morning innformecials or whatever.

Back