• Priya

Votes: 27 21.8%
  • David

Votes: 47 37.9%
  • Jason

Votes: 50 40.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BIG PRIYA FAN here... I do actually think Priya's the one going. She's losing steam for sure. I expected her to be the type of housemate to possibly make the final, only by trailing the evictions very closely. And double evictions are bad for her!

BIG PRIYA FAN here... I do actually think Priya's the one going. She's losing steam for sure. I expected her to be the type of housemate to possibly make the final, only by trailing the evictions very closely. And double evictions are bad for her!

I'm going to start by saying, I like what priya represents, she's intelligent and strategic. BUT honestly I have to say this (and I don't hate her or dislike her at all) but if it wasn't for this Prisus stuff she wouldn't even be where she is today.
She's a great Lady, I'm sure, but I just don't see the obsession with her
I think she deserves to be in there over Cat, Lawson, Travis, Aisha, Leo and marina and I do wish she wasn't up this week so the lesser could go but besides that she is slightly overrated

SORRY. Just my opinion.

I think its so close because the vote was split between BBBA supporters. theres seems to be an equal amount of love for David & Priya on here. Don't know who would vote for Jason?

Please let it be Jason.
222843_600.gif

I am hoping for David. I am on the opposing side of favoring him dropping truth bombs. I think he is being a hypocrite. The majority in there are playing the game strategically.
Since Ryan got so many to be saved, David and Jason have both done better than Priya I think it could be her.

I will miss her when she goes. It is the 1st time I ever picked a lame duck to cheer for who the majority of the forum members liked too.

The difference is only by 1% so it could be any of them! Doesn't matter about screen time, or what they've done this week etc. it's a really small margin so I don't think anyone's safe. I hope it's Jason to go, that will shake the house up big time as they think he's loved on the outside. I also think he was expecting to have had the most saves last night.

Dave I think. Which I'm pretty shitty about given the only reason he's up to begin with is because Skye put him up with her superpower and then was allowed to keep throwing him points when she screwed it up. Then he got an invisible edit and when the difference is only 1% getting some screen time would have closed that margin easy.

Whoever goes though should feel flattered that the producers wanted to keep them around so much they practically begged Aisha and Travis to leave.

Either Jason or David will go tonight if the trend continues (Only If Aisha and Travis decide to stay then eviction goes ahead I think)

Order of evictions so far

1. Female (Very tall chick with the huge bun on her head making her taller)
2. Male - (crossfit protein dude)
3. Female (I don't earn respect but I deserve respect chick)
4. Male - (Wheres Wally)
5. Female - (Ms Sourdough)
6. Male - (I am Sam)
7. Female (I love Sam)
8. ?

I would love it if Leo could go and Skye. I know they are not up for eviction, but I'm over them.:bookworm:

Jason, hopefully!
I am not a fan, he overacts for the cameras and a lot of what he does is designed to get support on the outside.
Keep the 2 more interesting personalities in, ie. Priya and David

David or Jason. both are little bitches.
After initially feeling sorry for David, he has turned into a prick - the way he attacks Skye, and she is one of the few who are nice to him.
I'm of the opinion now that David is a rude dickhead, he is always insulting people.
Jason I thought would be amusing, he isn't - although watching him creep around sort of entertains me, but somebody step on him please.

Why aren't Travis and Aisha on this list? I reckon they'll take the money.

If not, I think that the Prisus worshippers will get her over the line, with Jason earning enough sympathy votes from his letter in the DR to save himself too. So David.

Travis and Aisha will take the money. Why wouldn't they?
I hope they are smart enough to understand that this is a huge amount of money and they will not have this chance ever again in their lives to get sure money.

I honestly think Priya should have taken the money.

Back