• David

Votes: 47 37.9%
  • Jason

Votes: 50 40.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hope Travis & Aisha take the money!!!

But if not, David or Jason... whatever.[DOUBLEPOST=1413888387][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've been happy with the evictees so far but if it's Priya, Jason or David, it will be the first major loss for the house.
Presumably that is why they tried to manipulate it toward Aisha and then (as an obvious fallback) Aisha & Travis.

David is getting on my nerves. He's becoming incredibly strategic (ironic, since he likes to call people that word). He's a lonewolf, trying hard to play it and win the thing. Not to mention, he pretty much dislikes everyone in the house (Sandra did too, but I find her much more likable).

P.S. His voice is so grating btw....

Oh, of course, I'd love it if Travis & Aisha would just friggin' go already. They're still my first priorities for tomorrow's eviction. So David fans, don't be so mad at me; I'd prefer Traisha going over Dave any day. ;)

I think the three of them really bring something unique to the house - it is a shame to lose any of them.

I hope it is Jason, as I think he relies on his homosexuality a little too much in the house to bring him sympathy votes (however this may be his reasoning for him staying).

David is just so open and honest - doesn't beat around the bush and people like that, I'm so glad he has outlasted Sandra - but it will be a fitting tribute to them both if they go out in the same week.

Priya - she is my everything, the lone wolf and the true player of this game. If she leaves I will be devastated, but unfortunately Australia decides not the minority that are Pristians!

Why is everyone so shocked Ryan got 38%

he's a likeable guys (I didn't vote for him and I'm not a teenage girl) BUT I think he actually deserves to stay in there longer than people like Lawson, Cat, Travis and Aisha.

Tomorrow...well I have no idea but Jason did have more %to save last week against Priya..

So I'm thinking it'll be Priya OR David :'(

Just the thought of Prisus going home..

2dtmwpv.jpg

Jason will go surely right...? Of course David and Priya will not be evicted tomorrow *grates teeth* :mad:

But realistically, I think David's in great danger of leaving tomorrow :(

They are obviously trying to protect someone by offering the money to Travis and Aisha. I think it is Priya. That is why she was originally given the task to temp Asiha. She failed so BB intervened and offered it to both of them.

Back