Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Drew

Votes: 31 11.5%
  • Ed

Votes: 195 72.2%
  • Ben

Votes: 7 2.6%

• Total voters
There is masses of get ed out on Facebook, but I'm not sure how many of them are saving anyone. I do see numerous votes to save Drew to get out Ed but it isn't overwhelming. Hopefully enough get on board.

I think that there is a chance of Ben going. His fans might assume he is safe, and not vote so crazily. But if the Ed, Tahan and Drew fans votes crazily because they think they might go, then Ben could leave. Last week, Ben hardly got any air time because he doesn't do anything interesting. But because he is up for eviction this week, Big Brother will create some tasks for him and turn every episode into the Ben episode, ensuring no one forgets about him.

The cheque already has Ben's name on it. They won't let him go.

Perhaps you are doing what I often do. Pick the worst case scenario for my liking to hopefully (and in most cases) find that my faux prediction was wrong and my heartbeat can return to its normal, healthy rythm.

I still think Ben is plan B for the producers. They had the gay guy winning last season, so they have nothing to prove in this regard. I am aware of those oohh, aahh, admirers of Ben and their votes are not to be taken lightly... but, if in the end Ben should really be the winner, then we have well and truly become the Nanny State... what's worse, the whole nation will be walking around wearing pyjamas.
Think of the repercussions: The fashion designer brands will leave our shores in droves, unemployment figures will rise and the tourists will go to New-Zealand instead. The horror...

Edit: Oh, I should have read what this is actually about. I want Ed to go. Maybe Jade will suffer a nervous breakdown, maybe she will go insane, maybe she will tear out her hair, maybe she will commit Sati and jump off the funeral pyre... nothing of the kind I wish on poor Jade, but I'd surely like to see if her only recourse would be to still tenaciously cling to Mikkayla, instead of abandoning her aloof attitude toward Tahan and form some sort of connection with her.

Last edited:
I'm hoping Tahan, but judging by what most are saying, it'll probably be Ed.

I think it will most likely be Ed. Maybe Drew but I don't think that's likely. I will be completely shocked if Tahan, Tim or Ben go. I'm assuming all three of them have a large fan base.

Tahan staying a little longer could be a GOOD thing. She's not my fave but with her still in the house it'll keep things prickly with the other girls. It'll certainly be entertaining to see Tahan and Mikkayla explode at each other again :)

Perhaps you are doing what I often do. Pick the worst case scenario for my liking to hopefully (and in most cases) find that my faux prediction was wrong and my heartbeat can return to its normal, healthy rythm.

I still think Ben is plan B for the producers. They had the gay guy winning last season, so they have nothing to prove in this regard. I am aware of those oohh, aahh, admirers of Ben and their votes are not to be taken lightly... but, if in the end Ben should really be the winner, then we have well and truly become the Nanny State... what's worse, the whole nation will be walking around wearing pyjamas.
Think of the repercussions: The fashion designer brands will leave our shores in droves, unemployment figures will rise and the tourists will go to New-Zealand instead. The horror...

Edit: Oh, I should have read what this is actually about. I want Ed to go. Maybe Jade will suffer a nervous breakdown, maybe she will go insane, maybe she will tear out her hair, maybe she will commit Sati and jump off the funeral pyre... nothing of the kind I wish on poor Jade, but I'd surely like to see if her only recourse would be to still tenaciously cling to Mikkayla, instead of abandoning her aloof attitude toward Tahan and form some sort of connection with her.

Hahaha yes, I think I certainly do that because to me after an intruder, Ben winning would be the worst possible outcome. I mean I don't hate him, but he's done absolutely nothing to deserve it. The favouritism he's given is incredible. Tim is the most deserving winner obviously, but I wouldn't be too disappointed if somehow Tahan, Jade or Mikkayla snuck through to claim it (very unlikely I know). Ben, Ed and Drew certainly offer the least. Ed's only draws are non-existant cards and a crappy showmance that he did nothing to make happen, and Drew knows he has nothing so he always hides behind another person (Jade, Tim, Tully) to give the impression that he's interesting.

I believe Ed will go, but the outside chance is Drew. Last week Drew pulled ahead of Ed in the last minute show voting, that's why I think Ed doesn't have the same support. Personally, out of the two I WANT ED TO GO. What a drop kick.

Vote for Drew to ensure Special Ed goes!!!!!!! I cannot stress this enough haha

Wouldnt mind Drew go because since they are beginning to find out what hes doing.
He adds nothing else to the show. Hes a poor mans Tim.

I voted for Ed but I think it could be close between Ed and Drew.

Idealy I'd love for Ben or Tahan to be evicted though - just so I don't have to watch them anymore.

This is a hard one.
I would to see Tahan and Ed go because they are the worst in the house!!

Could it be a double and see both gone ? :eek:

It depends on how much the producers will show of Ed. The less he is shown the better chance I get my wish and the creep is gone. ;)

Is there also a poll with who do you want to save?

Back