Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Drew

Votes: 31 11.5%
  • Ed

Votes: 195 72.2%
  • Ben

Votes: 7 2.6%

• Total voters
Can't see where the support for Ben is coming from tbh. Most people seem to be over him so maybe he will go in a surprise result?

I think Ed will step the Jade romance up to another level this week in an endeavour to get save votes.

This was his tactic when he was favorite to be evicted the week we saw Matt evicted.

Last edited:
Oh please let it be so. Fuck I hate the little worm. Ben that is.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish Ben would go, I am so tired of watching the man baby. But I think it will be between Ed and Drew, hopefully with Ed to go.

Ed will reveal his cards, but the Ace of Spades will be missing and he will go home.

I think mikalyiayaya was the only one of the remaining originals Ed might have stayed over.

Ben, Tim and Tahan have no chance going. So it comes down to Drew and Ed. I think Ed goes.

interestingly, ed and drew had not been up in the same week until last week. though ed lost the percentage, it seemed to be driven by last minute voting after the tally board went up, since the "next 3" after the lowest were all tied.

if drew can get that kind of last minute turnout, he may be safer than we think. drade and drim fans are still hanging onto hope that he'll rekindle some of that early show spark.

(sidenote: it's interesting that we've had drim, drade and drully - drew really is a chameleon, he has no identity of his own, only what he takes on when he's symbiotically grafted onto someone else)

disclaimer: personally, I'd like to see ed go, so maybe this is wishful thinking (actually, i'd like to see ben go more than anyone, but that's just a fart in the wind)

Last edited by a moderator:
ben will win because the majority of the Australian public who vote on this are knobs

ben will win because the majority of the Australian public who vote on this are knobs

I hope not! I am knob, but I vote for Tahan!

Ugh. I do not want Ben to win.

When the play the video about his BB experience and winner's journey, it'd be full of gimmicks, one-liners & chats to himself!

Like he said after the "Who's most likely to win" challenge, he's been put there by others and not himself. He's done nothing to deserve that spot!

I hope not! I am knob, but I vote for Tahan!

Ugh. I do not want Ben to win.

When the play the video about his BB experience and winner's journey, it'd be full of gimmicks, one-liners & chats to himself!

Like he said after the "Who's most likely to win" challenge, he's been put there by others and not himself. He's done nothing to deserve that spot!

hah I couldn't agree more. I voted for Tim and Tahan. I watch the show to be entertained, not to watch a 32 year old cry because he misses his mummy.

hah I couldn't agree more. I voted for Tim and Tahan. I watch the show to be entertained, not to watch a 32 year old cry because he misses his mummy.

Agreed! Well at this stage it is his game to lose. Tim has the upper hand in having a more interesting time and gameplay in the house. But he needs to keep it going, if not bring it even more. Tahan is on the rise and she could win like Ben did last year.

Can't see where the support for Ben is coming from tbh. Most people seem to be over him so maybe he will go in a surprise result?

You obviously have not been on Twitter where more average joes live. Whenever Ben is onscreen, it's almost universal awws and "love Benny" comments. Ben is extremely popular, obviously.

I'm gunna vote for Drew to knock Special Ed off the perch.

Absolutely. What's scary is that if Special Ed survives this eviction he's practically assured another 3 weeks at least (with the intruders being up), probably 4 with Mikkayla's recent demise.

Absolutely. What's scary is that if Special Ed survives this eviction he's practically assured another 3 weeks at least (with the intruders being up), probably 4 with Mikkayla's recent demise.

Now is definitely the time to spend some dollars to get Ed out.

Now is definitely the time to spend some dollars to get Ed out.

I really want him to fall off his high horse. He seems to be under the assumption that he's the most powerful player in the game. I would love, love, LOVE for him to be evicted before the intruders.

It's definitely something that can almost be a given however we really can't be complacent this time round! I'm not usually an avid voter, I may chuck some votes here and there but this time I feel pretty compelled to try make a difference.

It's definitely something that can almost be a given however we really can't be complacent this time round! I'm not usually an avid voter, I may chuck some votes here and there but this time I feel pretty compelled to try make a difference.

Same here. I usually do a few votes each week but it's usually for a few housemates and never anything serious. For me the desire to get rid of Ed is actually higher than wanting to save one of my favourites. Hence I've decided I might go a bit crazy with the Drew votes this week.

Back