• Priya

• Travis

• Skye

• Cat

• David

• Marina

Results are only viewable after voting.
I really hope it's marina she's such a boring housemate
Yup. Dave made a good point about her in the noms... She has shown nothing out of what she claimed to do.

Was hoping for a bit more of her flirting with Travis tonight but even that didn't transpire

Marina is going to go.

She doesn't really have a fan base.

Morally Cat should go.

Get rid of this stupid "Clawson" storyline!

Can't stand Clawson. He comes across like a wimp and she is so smug they make me cringe.

I expect Cat will have supporters because they are angry that she is taking more heat than Lawson.
Though if EVERYONE who wants Cat out threw a vote Marinas way that could possibly do it.
The trick is to vote like @Mrs Butterface and send the majority to your favorite.

Assuming 4 real housemates are coming in, the eviction will have to be a double.
What a shame there is no Big Brother on tonight and nothing over the weekend, damn Channel 9.
That only leaves Monday night to see who gets a good and bad edit - does Cat still have a fanbase that could save her against the odds?
The only interesting thing Marina has done is flirt with Travis.

Sadly Marina might be. Cat should actually go.

I'd really want Travis or Skye going - which will not gonna happen in a million years.

I hope this one was a double instead, cos we'd be potentially losing Travis, Skye and/or Cat.

This week's one was the most worthless double eviction ever (Sandra/Jason)...:shifty:

What one is Marina again?

Am hoping it's CAT, then Marina (if a double). Am worried that my faves (D & P) might not get enough votes to save. I still can't believe what Lawson and Cat have opened themselves up to when they're evicted. It won't be pretty.

Back